3 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

5 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

6 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Magnetic mani

Nail art is a force to be reckoned with in the fashion world. But as much as I’m drawn to designs that call for tape or nail pens, it...

I recently just bought this but not for $16! Claires is having a sale and I got 2 magnetic nail polishes for $6! Go check it out!

by karter on 2/2/2013 10:14:41 AM

Mod mod mod! Doesn't this damage your nails? Thanks.

Hey wildstar19, not if you take care of your nails before and after getting it done. Always keep your nails clean and shaped. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by wildstar19 on 11/25/2012 12:43:16 PM

I just got some Sinful Colors magnetic nail polish for 3.49 at Target so I definitely wouldn't pay over four times that much.

by catlover11 on 11/6/2012 7:54:56 PM

I have some magnetic nail polish and I love it!!!

by altotenorsax on 11/1/2012 6:53:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What cute nail polishes are "in" right now that aren't like BOOM bright, like pastels. Thx!

Hey girlie, try a teal or dark purple polish. Your nails will definitely stand out!

Lauren T.

by DreamSinger on 9/9/2012 6:12:05 PM

I found some at dELiA*s for $5.

by lol1029 on 9/8/2012 12:57:33 PM

Magnetic nail polish for cheap!!!!!!!!! Sinful colors brand magnetic nail polish is 4.99 at your local target. And it really works!!!!!!!!

by Fashionista9400 on 8/30/2012 8:22:42 AM

I would buy it for 10, 16... not so much.

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 2:49:08 PM

I can totally find a store to buy those at. Now I'm hot like the tip of a Charmander's tail.
Challenge completed
Heck yea.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:27:00 PM

That looks cool. I'd try it if I could apply nail polish. But my nails are good enough as they are.
Heck yeah