AN HOUR AGO .@CodySimpson's new album is totally ~free~: http://t.co/f6t689qfoj pic.twitter.com/edbryFeXha

2 HOURS AGO Wow, Malia, we're officially SO jealous: http://t.co/dbdXVUxHnF pic.twitter.com/xTo6ENnKQW

3 HOURS AGO The #RydelRYL signing tour @ #barnesandnoble starts TOMORROW! See @rydelR5 in Boca Raton (Glades Rd) at 11a! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Magnetic mani

Nail art is a force to be reckoned with in the fashion world. But as much as I’m drawn to designs that call for tape or nail pens, it...

Come 2 my club!!!!

***APPLY FOR VP!!!***

***APPLY FOR TREASURER***

***APPLY FOR SECRETARY***

Interviews SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at **12-1:30!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry if u can't make it I'll post some times up! Or I can do personal times. Whatever works 4 both of us Smile

by mollyloves_26 on 8/10/2012 10:32:02 PM

want this

by radiogirl on 8/9/2012 7:42:32 PM

Try the L.A. Girls Magnetic Nail polish at 5 Below!

by MarisaMermaid99 on 8/9/2012 1:48:12 PM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:40:11 PM

the sally hanson magnetic nail polish works great and is only $10!!
!!!!!!!!!

by sarahaqua17 on 8/6/2012 8:09:46 PM

$16 for NAIL POLISH! I don't it's worth it.

by cheetah#1 on 8/5/2012 9:09:44 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog! It's informative about hair, and tells just about everything about hair in the best way to understand it possible! It talks about hair growth, what hair is, how to keep it healthy, and MUCH MUCH MORE! It's called Everything Hair
(look it up on Blogspot . com) THANK YOU!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/4/2012 4:04:16 PM

Hey 15hayhay, could you send the comment in again? Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod (I left the comment up above about the email from my teacher.) What should I say to him when asking him to resend it? Thanks! Lynae P.

by 15hayhay on 8/4/2012 3:07:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD So a little while after school ended I emailed my one teacher. During the school year I didn't really like him or talk to him very much. I really miss him now! A little bit after school ended I emailed him telling all my feeling of how I felt during school and how I feel now. Anyway he responded and told me some very nice and encouraging things.I meant to keep his email in my inbox because I really liked reading it over. I somehow deleted it and now I can't get it back. I really wanted his email what should I do? Please Help! Thanks soo much

Hey girl,

You could email and ask him to resend (it might still be in his sent folder). Maybe you could save a document or print it out this time in case you delete it again!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 8/4/2012 12:04:07 AM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥