COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Magnetic mani

Nail art is a force to be reckoned with in the fashion world. But as much as I’m drawn to designs that call for tape or nail pens, it...

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 10:46:56 PM

Love to write?
Love writing with your GL friends? If so join Writers' Dream! We are writing a story and need officers! Laughing j

by LovelyDays111 on 8/3/2012 10:37:41 PM

Is there a way to delete a club that you created? thanks

Hey girl,

We have a profile mod to help with that! Please leave a comment with what club you would like deleted or to not be a member of and we will pass along the info Smile

Meghan D.

by shellstheturtle on 8/3/2012 10:21:55 PM

I think this is cool. Does it really work?

Hey girl,

Yes, it totally works -- and the effects are different every time!

Meghan D.

by shellstheturtle on 8/3/2012 10:17:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to buy my first pair of heels this weekend, but I'm not sure what to get. I've got loads of wedges and small (1 inch) heels, but nothing "real". I thinking beige pumps since they're pretty much a staple, but idk.

Hey girl,

A neutral color is a good idea, like tan or black, because it will match a lot of stuff! Try on a bunch of pairs and see which one feels comfortable to you! If you find a wild pair you really like, though, you could get them to spice up an outfit instead of staying neutral!

Meghan D.

by txtingirl on 8/3/2012 10:06:45 PM

I got some this but the Sally Hansen Brand a little while ago but never had the oppurtunity to use it. I kept wondering if it would actually work. Also I got mine from Target and it was only $8.

by 15hayhay on 8/3/2012 10:06:16 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:23:30 PM

MODMODMOD
2 questions
First: I have these bright pink leopard print short shorts but I don't know what top to wear them with so I'm don't look strange wearing like 5 diff prints. So what would look good with them.
Second: I'm at a summer program now and there's one week left. I'm not sure if I should bring it up but I feel like my roommate is friends with everyone but me. Like at 11:30 she'll be like "I'll be back in 5 I just need my camera" and then comes back at 2 AM after hanging out with downstairs for a few hours. She also has went with someone into our room and shut the door like 3 times. I don't mind her closing the door but she's locked it before and if I've asked her she's like "oh it was just randomly locked." She's nice but she always says things like "I just bonded with insert name of girl in dorm and it was amazing" and she never "bonds" with me. I just feel like she's keeping secrets and I really don't want to have to bring it to the attention of our counselors.

Hey girl!

You probably want to stick with a neutral colored shirt with your shorts, like black or white! Since there's only a week left, I would just let it go. You probably won't ever have to deal with this girl again, so there's nothing to worry about it. Yeah, it might not feel so good that she didn't befriend you, but just use it as a lesson for the future.

Rachael A.

by superstarlala on 8/3/2012 4:27:13 PM

I have this! But it's a deep blue color, and it wasn't a whopping $14. I got it at Walmart for $8Smile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/3/2012 4:13:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Im going on an 8 hour trip and i dont know what to bring for snacks Smile Whats some good traveling snacks that wont make your tummy feel sick? Oh and also were going to be gone for 2 and were leaving my dog alone at the house with my neighbor taking care of her but i feel so insecure? How can i think positive out of this? Thanks Smile

Hey girl!

Don't worry about your dog. I'm sure your neighbor will take great care of her! I would stick to light foods. Nothing greasy or anything dairy. Those are the things that make your stomach uncomfortable.

Rachael A.