1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

3 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Magnetic mani

Nail art is a force to be reckoned with in the fashion world. But as much as I’m drawn to designs that call for tape or nail pens, it...

Brand new advice queen page!!! Smile

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies Smile

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:55:25 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:46:04 PM

MODMODMOD!
so, i am soooo excited because i get to go see my aunt and uncle soonc (: they live a long way away from me. like 8 hours. so, we are taking a plane there which will take a much shorter time. but one thing... i am deathly afraid of planes. and, i am going by myself. double scary. how can i get over the fear of flying? and what can i do on the plane to keep my mind pre occupied. the plane ride will only be 45 minutes to an hour. but still... HELP!

Hey girl! Since the take off and landing are usually the scariest part of a ride, bring a book so you have something to do during those times.  Take deep breaths and close your eyes if you get scared.  Planes are a pretty safe way of traveling, so pretend you're just in a car going over some bumps.  xoxo

Kate G.

by vintage50 on 8/3/2012 12:45:29 PM

mod mod mod
how do you ask a guy out I've never asked a guy out before
btw i'm in 6th grade

Hey girl! Once you check with your 'rents to make sure it's cool with them, ask him if he wants to see a movie with you and your friends. Tell him to bring his buds with him.  It shows you're interested, but you don't have to ask him on a one on one date right away. xoxo

Kate G.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/3/2012 12:23:57 PM

Why didn't my mod appear? Okay, I'll say it again, will there be winners announced today for the august 1st week's winners or will that be next week??

Hey girlie! The comment didn't go through the first time! We announce the winners from last Friday (July 27th) til yesterday (August 2nd) this afternoon.  coco

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 12:18:01 PM

MOD-MOD-MOD
I really need some help!
I'v been in this long-distance relationship for about 6 months now. There's a catch though. He's actually quite famous and if a lot of people found out, we would never hear the end of it. I visit when I can but it's a bit tedious because I'm from new York and he's based in London.
I love him very much but he hurts me sometimes. He'll flirt with girls and act like it's no big deal. I'll tell him how I'll feel and he'll apologize but he just ends up going back to it. He has a lot of close friends that are girls. I'm fine with it but he gets really flirty with them sometimes and it just hurts. He'll tell them that he loves them and he has crushes on them and when I confront him about it, he says "I can crush on 1,000s of girls but I'm only in love with you". I want to believe him but I don't know what to do anymore. Please help.

Hey sweetie! Sounds like this guy might be a bit of a player.  Between your long distance (secret) relationship and all of the other girls, he might be feeding you lines.  It stinks that this guy isn't giving you the respect you deserve, so my advice is to find a new guy who wants to tell the whole world how much he loves you (and only you!).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by earthyartist on 8/3/2012 11:50:44 AM

MOD?
I just started a club and am a bit confused about a couple things. Firstly i switched around the tags i wanted it under but it wont let me change it back. i wanted my club "book lovers unite" to be under books first but i accidently put it under school/studying as the first tag. Can i change it? Also i see alot of other clubs have longer posts. i cant fit a book review in one 250 character post(im the president). Is there a way i can post longer posts? And lastly when i added my VP and secretary their names showed up twice in the members. could you help me? thanks!

Hey girl, Try breaking your book reviews into shorter posts and labeling them part 1, part 2, etc.  You should be able to change your tag, but the change might have to be approved by the MODs, so it will take a little while to show up.  Not sure why their names show up twice, but as long as that's the only glitch with your VP and secretary, then don't worry about it! xoxo

Kate G.

by doglover50 on 8/3/2012 9:43:11 AM

There's a brand called LA Girls Cosmetics that they sell at Five Below for $5, and it works the same as some of those more expensive brands.
I'd found that it's easier to paint one coat of the polish, let it dry, and then paint another coat and do the magnetic effect. Sometimes the magnetic effect works so well that it reveals some of your fingernail if you have just one coat on.
And it actually takes forever to get the hang of it. I had to repaint my nails like, fifty times before I got the hang of it. Because if you let your nails dry for even one second, it won't work. I have a paper towel down so that (with the LA girls brand, the magnet is removable, not attatched)once I paint my nails, I can just chuck the brush and hold the magnet over my nails as fast as I can. You have to hold it as close as possible without touching your nail, and 10 seconds works.
But with your thumb nail, I tend to have to paint it in halves, because the magnet isn't big enough.

by uni301 on 8/3/2012 9:09:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so what time should I enter the contest (Cali time) Smile thx
Xoxo

11:59pm Eastern = 8:59pm Pacific (your time), so get your entries in by then from now on!
Lauren C.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 8/3/2012 12:54:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so it's like 9:50 pm in Cali right now! And I Checked today's giveaway (the navy clutch) and it says it's expired !!!! Can I still enter? Or is it REALLY expired?!!?

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately it's really expired - all contests end at 11:59pm Eastern time <3 Sorry babe!
Lauren C.