3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Pain Fade Away - An original poem

Hey hunnies! Here’s an original poem written by GL reader Maryam D., who is 14 years old. Take a peek, then tell us what you think in...

pretty good ;)

by Gracie!!:) on 2/4/2013 7:02:25 PM

hey Smile need advice or a friend to talk to Smile i will help. come check out my advice queen pg and be a fan n if u need advice i will help just tell me ur problem and i will get back to as soon as i can and if u just wanna talk come see my proffile and write to me.. cant wait to hear from u Smile <3

by katymarielove on 1/5/2013 11:21:59 AM

all i can say is wow. that was amazing.

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/2/2013 10:34:41 AM

That was really good. Keep writing more.

by hardwoodqueen on 12/17/2012 8:56:28 PM

wish i could write a poem like this

by chic_gracie on 10/29/2012 7:27:22 PM

huh.

by chic_gracie on 10/29/2012 7:26:58 PM

wow, that was really amazing. im speechless, which has never happened to me before. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by B-A-N-A-N-A-S! on 10/27/2012 11:23:44 PM

wow just beautiful amazing. your a strong poet keep writing hun!!!

by hifroyo on 10/13/2012 11:07:53 AM

love it!!!!!! awesome writer
i have a poem of my own but how do i submit it????
please tell me

Hey girl,

You can send your submission to youwroteit@girlslife.com. This post has all the info! http://www.girlslife.com/InTheMag.aspx

Meghan D.

by maine-ahchick on 10/12/2012 7:53:38 PM

I have goosebumps! Yeah I agree with the character. Just keep on living.

by Gabriella123 on 10/4/2012 5:30:23 PM