9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Reconnect with your BFF through these "friendly" tunes

Fun in the sun with your BFF ending? A summer apart from your girlies is coming to a close? Doesn’t matter! You’ll be spending five awesome days...

Hey Gurlz need advice?

I can answer any Q you may have!

For Example

"My BF is cheating on me what do I do?"

"Honey You need to break up with this guy I know it may hurt but you will move on , If he can't be appreciative forget him"

by butterfly9898 on 8/11/2012 2:41:43 PM

Had a fight with your BFF well we know how hard that can be and we are there through thick and thin with advice and comfort. http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/10/2012 9:06:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Me and my best friend were just texting and she asked if i make straight a's. and i said yes. Now shes calling goodie two shoes and a liar. She also said I told her I made b's and c's. IDK what to do. HELP.

Hey girl!

I would just tell her that it's hurtful that she doesn't believe you and thinks you're a liar. That's not fair. A best friend should be proud of you for your accomplishments, not try to bring you down. If she doesn't get it, just move on. You know in your hear that you worked hard for your A's and that's all that matters.

Rachael A.

by sheershine101 on 8/10/2012 3:16:45 PM

I love listening to "Superbass" by Nicki Minaj with my best friend lol.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 11:35:33 PM

I love "You've Got A Friend In Me" and "Lean on Me". "Gift of a Friend" is okay. =)

by SelG4Ever on 8/4/2012 5:10:26 PM

love to write? If so, join Writers Dream!
Officers needed, and we are writing a story about these 3 girls who find a guy from school with a bunch of clues to something! But what? Join the club to find out what, or even create it! ;D xoxo -LovelyDays111

by LovelyDays111 on 8/4/2012 4:00:13 PM

How do you know you won a special giveaway?

Hey girl,

Even if you don't check back, we will send you your prize!

Meghan D.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 11:52:02 PM

Is GL mag on kindle?

Hey girl,

Yes! You can buy a GL kindle subscription through Amazon. We are also on Nook!

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/3/2012 11:40:08 PM

Hey, Leah!
That's my club! Why don't you join? The club is for anyone and everyone! I dish out any kind of advice. From fashion dilemmas to boy problems, and everything in between, I've heard it all! Just join and ask away! I'll always give you an answer that will help you out!

by Inspiration on 8/3/2012 11:30:11 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥