6 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

9 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

10 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Reconnect with your BFF through these "friendly" tunes

Fun in the sun with your BFF ending? A summer apart from your girlies is coming to a close? Doesn’t matter! You’ll be spending five awesome days...

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 10:47:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
could someone please help me?
I got my first period on July 1st. Before that I had an awful stomach ache that made me get out of bed at one in the morning. (which im guessing was PMS) That period was just a bit of spotting in my underwear. It has now been a month and I have still havent had a period. No spotting, no PMS, nothing. Is this bad? I know everyone's different, bur I'm not sure if I need to talk to a doctor.
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

Irregular periods can be normal when you first start having them, but there's no harm in following up with a doctor to be safe Smile

Meghan D.

by Meglovesmusic on 8/3/2012 10:26:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a HUGE prob! I'm going into High School and I still watch Disney and Nick. I even buy albums from the singers and actors. I know I should embrace my true self but everyone, even my immature friends, hate the shows. I wasnt to somewhat fit in but when I don't know what shows are, well, 'in' I don't know! Any advice?

Hey girl,

You're right that you are allowed to watch whatever you want! But if your friends don't like that stuff, just talk about things other than TV with them that you all like.

Meghan D.

by emmyie11 on 8/3/2012 9:58:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, so i am emailing with my crush right now, what should i say?

Hey girl,

Just be casual and ask what he's doing this weekend, if he's excited for school...regular friend stuff, and see where the conversation goes Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 7:58:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so from my grandparents for my birthday I get a $150 shopping spree and I wanted to get BTS clothes. So heres the problem. I am at the age where she can't come in the dressing room, but she always wants to come in. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Why not let her wait outside and show her the clothes? That way, she will see how you look in them before buying them but you will still be able to have privacy while changing.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 6:08:31 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:19:42 PM

"Lean On Me" is ,like, my friends' and my theme song!

by karenbug88 on 8/3/2012 4:52:43 PM

need any kind of advice?
*******************************************
join my club, Oh, Boy!
found on my profile.
**LOOKING FOR:**
treasurer
secretary
boyfriends specialist
*and another custom officer, suggestions now*
COMMENT IF INTERESTED

or ask on my advice queen page, camigal

by camigal on 8/3/2012 4:04:36 PM

My friend is moving away to a town that an hour and a half away. We are going to have a party gor her and I want to get her something to remember us by. What should I get/ make?

Hey girl!

I think the most meaningful thing you can do for her is make her a book of pictures and memories. Pick your favorite pics from over the years. If you went to a concert together, for example, and saved the ticket you could paste that into the book. I think something like that is way more meaningful than a store bought gift.

Rachael A.

by Starry~16 on 8/3/2012 1:29:25 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!! Smile

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies Smile

xoxo