13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Reconnect with your BFF through these "friendly" tunes

Fun in the sun with your BFF ending? A summer apart from your girlies is coming to a close? Doesn’t matter! You’ll be spending five awesome days...

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:45:28 PM

GL is my BFF!!! <3

by hbmsbraceface on 8/3/2012 8:10:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I just found out that my family may or may not move to Brazil for my Dad's work, and it looks like it's leaning towards the may. I'm excited for the experience but nervous about leaving it all behind. Things are going really well with my friends and I love the neighborhood I'm in. I thought moving would be fun, but now that it's happening, I'm terrified. It would only be for 2 or 3 years, but I know that everything would change. How can I be not so scared and learn to move on?

Hey girl! Being scared of a big change is normal, but since you don't have much of a choice in the matter, put your energy into getting excited for the trip.  Learn a little bit of the language, try and cook a Brazilian dish, and think of how exciting it will be to learn about a different culture.  You'll come back in a few years with tons of exciting experiences under your belt.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Nanafofanna on 8/3/2012 1:18:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I sometimes feel like I am growing up to fast. But I feel like it's too late to be a "kid" again. Is it normal to feel like this? I love makeup and stuff, but sometimes, I just can't. What should I do? Should I talk to someone? Help!

Hey girl! It's normal to feel like you're growing up too fast, but you're right- there's no going back.  You can still enjoy stuff that you liked when you were younger (Hello, Disney marathons), so when you feel like you're growing up at super speed, stick on your favorite kids movie and cuddle up with some ice cream.  You'll feel better in no time! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 1:09:36 AM

You're a truuuue friend GL!!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/3/2012 12:43:19 AM

Lean On Me is classic. I heard it at a 3 day field trip... It was awesome!

by pretty123 on 8/3/2012 12:26:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I want to get my crush's number, so how should I ask, we are kind of young (sixth grade!) so I was thinking to just say "Hey, what's your phone number?". Can I do that? What should I say!

Hey girl,

Try keeping it a little more casual by bringing up WHY you would want his number. Do you always play basketball together at recess? Is he known to be a good video game player? Do you have mutual friends? Have you seen him at the pool this summer? Whatever you have in common, try to use it to your advantage. For example: "We definitely should get together to play basketball sometime! Here, what's your number so we can set something up?" or "Omg, you have to teach me how to get to that level in the game! Wanna swap numbers so we can play sometime?" Totally casual and it gets the job done without even getting awkward/making him think you've got that crush Smile
Lauren C.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 12:22:05 AM

I love you got a friend in me, so catchy and it goes back to history and beyond! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 12:08:22 AM