5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

7 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Reconnect with your BFF through these "friendly" tunes

Fun in the sun with your BFF ending? A summer apart from your girlies is coming to a close? Doesn’t matter! You’ll be spending five awesome days...

Hey Gurlz need advice?

I can answer any Q you may have!

For Example

"My BF is cheating on me what do I do?"

"Honey You need to break up with this guy I know it may hurt but you will move on , If he can't be appreciative forget him"

by butterfly9898 on 8/11/2012 2:41:43 PM

Had a fight with your BFF well we know how hard that can be and we are there through thick and thin with advice and comfort. http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/10/2012 9:06:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Me and my best friend were just texting and she asked if i make straight a's. and i said yes. Now shes calling goodie two shoes and a liar. She also said I told her I made b's and c's. IDK what to do. HELP.

Hey girl!

I would just tell her that it's hurtful that she doesn't believe you and thinks you're a liar. That's not fair. A best friend should be proud of you for your accomplishments, not try to bring you down. If she doesn't get it, just move on. You know in your hear that you worked hard for your A's and that's all that matters.

Rachael A.

by sheershine101 on 8/10/2012 3:16:45 PM

I love listening to "Superbass" by Nicki Minaj with my best friend lol.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 11:35:33 PM

I love "You've Got A Friend In Me" and "Lean on Me". "Gift of a Friend" is okay. =)

by SelG4Ever on 8/4/2012 5:10:26 PM

love to write? If so, join Writers Dream!
Officers needed, and we are writing a story about these 3 girls who find a guy from school with a bunch of clues to something! But what? Join the club to find out what, or even create it! ;D xoxo -LovelyDays111

by LovelyDays111 on 8/4/2012 4:00:13 PM

How do you know you won a special giveaway?

Hey girl,

Even if you don't check back, we will send you your prize!

Meghan D.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 11:52:02 PM

Is GL mag on kindle?

Hey girl,

Yes! You can buy a GL kindle subscription through Amazon. We are also on Nook!

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 8/3/2012 11:40:08 PM

Hey, Leah!
That's my club! Why don't you join? The club is for anyone and everyone! I dish out any kind of advice. From fashion dilemmas to boy problems, and everything in between, I've heard it all! Just join and ask away! I'll always give you an answer that will help you out!

by Inspiration on 8/3/2012 11:30:11 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/3/2012 11:23:41 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 10:47:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
could someone please help me?
I got my first period on July 1st. Before that I had an awful stomach ache that made me get out of bed at one in the morning. (which im guessing was PMS) That period was just a bit of spotting in my underwear. It has now been a month and I have still havent had a period. No spotting, no PMS, nothing. Is this bad? I know everyone's different, bur I'm not sure if I need to talk to a doctor.
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

Irregular periods can be normal when you first start having them, but there's no harm in following up with a doctor to be safe Smile

Meghan D.

by Meglovesmusic on 8/3/2012 10:26:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a HUGE prob! I'm going into High School and I still watch Disney and Nick. I even buy albums from the singers and actors. I know I should embrace my true self but everyone, even my immature friends, hate the shows. I wasnt to somewhat fit in but when I don't know what shows are, well, 'in' I don't know! Any advice?

Hey girl,

You're right that you are allowed to watch whatever you want! But if your friends don't like that stuff, just talk about things other than TV with them that you all like.

Meghan D.

by emmyie11 on 8/3/2012 9:58:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, so i am emailing with my crush right now, what should i say?

Hey girl,

Just be casual and ask what he's doing this weekend, if he's excited for school...regular friend stuff, and see where the conversation goes Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 7:58:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so from my grandparents for my birthday I get a $150 shopping spree and I wanted to get BTS clothes. So heres the problem. I am at the age where she can't come in the dressing room, but she always wants to come in. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Why not let her wait outside and show her the clothes? That way, she will see how you look in them before buying them but you will still be able to have privacy while changing.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 6:08:31 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:19:42 PM

"Lean On Me" is ,like, my friends' and my theme song!

by karenbug88 on 8/3/2012 4:52:43 PM

need any kind of advice?
*******************************************
join my club, Oh, Boy!
found on my profile.
**LOOKING FOR:**
treasurer
secretary
boyfriends specialist
*and another custom officer, suggestions now*
COMMENT IF INTERESTED

or ask on my advice queen page, camigal

by camigal on 8/3/2012 4:04:36 PM

My friend is moving away to a town that an hour and a half away. We are going to have a party gor her and I want to get her something to remember us by. What should I get/ make?

Hey girl!

I think the most meaningful thing you can do for her is make her a book of pictures and memories. Pick your favorite pics from over the years. If you went to a concert together, for example, and saved the ticket you could paste that into the book. I think something like that is way more meaningful than a store bought gift.

Rachael A.

by Starry~16 on 8/3/2012 1:29:25 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!! Smile

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies Smile

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:54:57 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 12:45:28 PM

GL is my BFF!!! <3

by hbmsbraceface on 8/3/2012 8:10:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I just found out that my family may or may not move to Brazil for my Dad's work, and it looks like it's leaning towards the may. I'm excited for the experience but nervous about leaving it all behind. Things are going really well with my friends and I love the neighborhood I'm in. I thought moving would be fun, but now that it's happening, I'm terrified. It would only be for 2 or 3 years, but I know that everything would change. How can I be not so scared and learn to move on?

Hey girl! Being scared of a big change is normal, but since you don't have much of a choice in the matter, put your energy into getting excited for the trip.  Learn a little bit of the language, try and cook a Brazilian dish, and think of how exciting it will be to learn about a different culture.  You'll come back in a few years with tons of exciting experiences under your belt.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Nanafofanna on 8/3/2012 1:18:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I sometimes feel like I am growing up to fast. But I feel like it's too late to be a "kid" again. Is it normal to feel like this? I love makeup and stuff, but sometimes, I just can't. What should I do? Should I talk to someone? Help!

Hey girl! It's normal to feel like you're growing up too fast, but you're right- there's no going back.  You can still enjoy stuff that you liked when you were younger (Hello, Disney marathons), so when you feel like you're growing up at super speed, stick on your favorite kids movie and cuddle up with some ice cream.  You'll feel better in no time! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 1:09:36 AM

You're a truuuue friend GL!!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/3/2012 12:43:19 AM

Lean On Me is classic. I heard it at a 3 day field trip... It was awesome!

by pretty123 on 8/3/2012 12:26:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I want to get my crush's number, so how should I ask, we are kind of young (sixth grade!) so I was thinking to just say "Hey, what's your phone number?". Can I do that? What should I say!

Hey girl,

Try keeping it a little more casual by bringing up WHY you would want his number. Do you always play basketball together at recess? Is he known to be a good video game player? Do you have mutual friends? Have you seen him at the pool this summer? Whatever you have in common, try to use it to your advantage. For example: "We definitely should get together to play basketball sometime! Here, what's your number so we can set something up?" or "Omg, you have to teach me how to get to that level in the game! Wanna swap numbers so we can play sometime?" Totally casual and it gets the job done without even getting awkward/making him think you've got that crush Smile
Lauren C.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 12:22:05 AM

I love you got a friend in me, so catchy and it goes back to history and beyond! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 12:08:22 AM