Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

13 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

14 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

5 dos and don'ts of BTS outlet shopping

Everyone knows the best part about school starting is the fresh chance you get to rock new notebooks, new hairdos, and of course, new clothes! Fall...

@Hannah H. I'd stick with the size that best fits around your waist and then fold the bottoms into cuffs. You can also shop at stores that measure waist size and leg length.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 1/15/2013 8:30:04 PM

Anyone have an idea for me for jeans? I have short legs but a big waist. That means if I get my size, the jeans are too long and too baggy. If I get a smaller size, the jeans are too small to fit on my waist, and still too baggy and long! Help! \

Hannah H.

by Kayquime on 9/3/2012 4:03:58 PM

@bass2001 sorry somehow i accidentally reported your comment didn't mean to, tried to click the 'next' button, clicked report on your comment instead srry girl

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 8/25/2012 11:12:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are the best jeans for girls who have more on the bottom? (what's that called, pear shaped?)and where could I get said jeans?

by Rokkstarr on 8/15/2012 4:18:39 PM

bass2001

ummmmmmmm, the way u said tht was kinda mean, u know we're nt all little prissy's tht won't wear anything accept for brand names. just sayin'......

by ColosalMascara on 8/14/2012 4:36:20 PM

Tip: do not buy something just because its on sale! its better to have one thing you can wear alot that you REAllY like instead of 5 things that you sorta like

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/14/2012 1:18:04 AM

please join beauty! -looking for admins-
lauren<3

by yorkielover88 on 8/9/2012 10:02:27 PM

My suggestion is to go to Wal-Mart. Gasp, you say, how could I possibly go back to school shopping at Wal-Mart? Well, I say in a "I know better than you" tone, at Wal-Mart they are featuring these adorable graphic teeshirts called "Drumline". They are cute, original, flattering, and durable. I can't count how many complements I got on mine...

by bass2001 on 8/9/2012 9:14:54 PM

What are the best stores to shop at for BTS? My style is trendy and sweet.
PS. Thanks for answering!

Hey chica, there are lotsa stores where you can find cute BTS stuff. Check out Macy's, Forever 21, and Charlotte Russe for starters.
Carrie R.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/8/2012 2:11:56 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! I wear uniform and the uniform policy at my school is VERY STRICT! They won't even let us wear colorful jackets! Do you have any tips on how to cute in my uniform without breaking the bank or getting sent to the office for a uniform violation? Thx in advance!♪

Hey babe, uniforms are tough to change up. My best advice would be to make sure that your uniform fits you well, and then just wear as much cute jewelry as your school's dress code will allow.
Carrie R.