3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

7 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

Okay,so heres this I need some advice(:Okay so theres this guy i like and in band class he would always come and sit by me and talk to me Every day we had band.But then one day he found out that ive liked him.So he never sat next to me inand nymore.He would talk to me though but he wouldt sit next to me.He would of say hey i wouldnt say anything he would say hey again then i would of said hi(; When he talks to.me his eyes Shine.But he has a girlfriend Can he still like me though?(;Then on the last days of school he came and sat by me and asked me to sign his Yearbook.He asked me to sign if i had one i said no now i wish i did!(;And he also knows i like him too.Today my friend gave me his numbr i said hi he said hi who are u i said nvm wrong mubr He said Wait..who are you?IM TOO SHY I NEED ADVICE!(;

Hey girlie! It sounds like he's flirting, but if he has a girlfriend, he shouldn't be! My advice is to be friends with him and focus on that.  You can be friendly, but try and keep the flirting to a minimum- hopefully he will, too.  xoxo

Kate G.

by JackieMalik24 on 8/2/2013 2:49:50 AM

well i kinda played my ex but I only keep breaking up with him because of my BFF but I still love him and I can feel he loves me back but her only says he likes me and I ad my friend break up with him on the day he tried to hold my hand for the first time will you please give me some advise I want to make things better

by 1D on 5/15/2013 7:54:15 PM

ok,so ive been hanging out with my crush throughout the weekened.and he told me he likes me too.he even put in his bio,that he has a crush.but he got sick.and he dosnt really text me or anything.so today when i looked at his bio,and i saw that he took the part that he has a crush out,the on his ask.fm (a site to ask them questions) someone had put his name with hearts and he put hearts back. i feel really bad about myself now. what do i do?

Hey cooki3love, I think he still likes you. Maybe he only put the crush part in his bio because he was waiting for you to discover your feelings about him. But now that you know, he probably doesn't feel the need to include it anymore. As far as the ask.fm he could've just been being nice. I have tumblr and when people send me smiley faces with questions, I always do the same thing in return. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cooki3love on 4/23/2013 4:54:01 PM

my crush does NONE of these things!! Laughing

by yummyhair99 on 4/19/2013 7:46:45 PM

I was walking through the hallway with my friend on Tuesday at lunch and we were walking past my crush and his friends. When we got close, out of the corner of my eye i noticed that him and ALL of his friends were watching me!I didnt look at them, instead i kept looking forward, even though i fully saw them all looking at me. Then when i turned the corner, i saw him put his hands in his pockets and stare at the floor. Is this a good sign or a bad sign? Thank youu!

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't read too much into it--it's not necessarily a sign of anything! Maybe if you were self-conscious, you might have imagined they were staring more than they actually were. If you want a better sense of whether or not your crush likes you, maybe you could get to know him as friends and see how he acts around you then. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by pokemon_girl11 on 2/8/2013 9:53:26 PM

MODMODMOD
I have a huge crush on one of my guy friends, and we have SO much in common, and he's really nice and I want to talk to him, but I'm always scared that he'll figure out that I like him because my friends have been mean and talking to him about me and making it obvious that i like him even when I ask them to stop. I also wrote a song about him, but I don't know if i should show him the lyrics becuse I'm not sure whether I want him to know I like him or not. What should I do? Frown

Hey JBgal33<3, well first it may be good to figure out how he feels about you first. Try talking with him and flirting a little, and then if you feel some chemistry, show him you like him. Then once you're sure he's into you show him the song lyrics. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by JBgal33♥ on 10/21/2012 11:45:31 AM

MOD MOD
So, before I asked for advice about this guy, but I can't find the answer. I don't even know whether to call him my friend anymore, which is the problem. Long story short: we used to be best friends, I told him I liked him, and it didn't go well. It's funny, because the reason he didn't want to be with me was that he used to like me, but that I was more of a close friend. Now, whenever we talk, which is barely at all, it feels like I'm the one that has to go out of my way to talk to him, never the other way around. It's not even just about being a couple. I miss being friends. I don't know what to say to him. I don't know how to go about it without making things worse. I really, really, really, don't want to, but should I just give up and move on?

by LolliPops on 10/19/2012 5:11:28 PM

hey this guy i like told my 2 best friends he liked me but he didnt tell me?
help?

If he told bother of your best friends, than he obviously wants you to know. He is probably shy and scared. Have your friends tell him to tell you, he probably needs someone to encourage him. It's difficult to tell someone that you like them!
mailyse f.

by Willow2205 on 10/15/2012 4:03:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So there's this boy that I like and every time I look at him he's looking at me. Is that some type of sign? And I have two classes with him and I'm super shy is there anyway I can get him to talk to me? Thank you(:

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just be looking at you at the same time by chance. If you have two classes with him, you could start by talking to him about those! Talk about your assignments for the class, or set up a study date together. You'll be doing well in school and have a reason to hang out with him--double win!

Meghan D.

by Mind_MyMindless on 10/13/2012 11:29:13 PM

Ok so I am asking this on behalf of my BFFL. She likes this guy in our class, and has liked him for over a year now. She has never actually had a bf and isn't sure what to do but she reeeeeally likes him and I want to help her out. I've told her she should talk to him more and try to flirt, but she says she isn't sure how. What is some good advice I could give her?

by Sunny79 on 9/30/2012 6:47:41 PM