2 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

3 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

4 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

mod
ugh i had a horrible end of the day, we were talking about bulling sitchs. like ones we saw, or ones we were the victim of, and i thought about somthing that happened to me a couple years ago, and i started crying infront of my whole english class.

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear that. Just put the day behind you though (it's done and tomorrow's going to be better) and be kind to yourself tonight. Bullying is a hard thing so definitely don't feel bad about being hurt by it. We all are.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/17/2012 6:46:51 PM

Mod
Omg I fell asleep! So sorry but yeah I do like him

by lilacmoonstream on 9/17/2012 6:26:50 AM

Mod
Yeah I also found out my BGF likes me, two pluses I don't get as nervouse around him, and he's really funny

Aww. Do you like him?

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/16/2012 11:41:07 PM

Mod
Yea dontcha just love them brave people... My best guy friend is scared of one thing, me with a half gallon cooler water bottle during one of our water bottle fights XD

Haha, well I would be a little afraid too.

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/16/2012 11:04:29 PM

Mod
She is! She may seem confused and just another pretty face but she's silly and very risk taking one time I dared her and she ran across the soccer field yelling " I like trey!!!" even though I said I was kidding!

Oh wow lol. She sounds like my bff. He isn't afraid of anything.

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/16/2012 10:52:32 PM

Mod
Lol so u met Lilja? Shes my bff

Oh really? That's so cool. Yup she seemed really nice.

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/16/2012 10:43:38 PM

Mod
Lol sorry my phone is messing up p.s. u r awesome without you today wouldn't have happened

No prob girly! And no withouth girls like you, GL wouldn't even exist!! Smile

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/16/2012 10:29:39 PM

Mod
lets see many guys looked at me but the weird thing was, i was talking to my 2nd bgf and he kept on looking at my chest. But I still had a good day for the rest of it, many compliments , perfect ego and the biggest smile I've even had

Well good. And yes boys do those kinds of things. I'm glad everything went good.

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/16/2012 10:17:12 PM

by lilacmoonstream on 9/16/2012 10:12:02 PM

Mod
Lol sorry, well I better get to sleep, big day tomorrow ;) I get to talk to my crush

Have a great day!!! Smile Smile