39 MINUTES AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

1 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

2 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
i have a huge crush on this one guy in school, im very shy and whenever i try to talk to him i cant speak! the two reasons why i like him are, hes very sweet, shy and considerate, but also fun loving,and silly (around his friends). reason number 2 is his eyes, for some reason those bright icey blue eyes, with his kinda long brown hair (he flicks it alot), the freckles on the bridge of his nose, his long eye lashes, his smile, i guess you could say im head over heels for him. hes a straight A student, he is very patiant and never gets mad, hes an AMAZING soccer player, (lol like two inches shorter than me) and to top it all off he's really cute! idk if he likes me, but i catch him looking at me alot... we are both very shy people so its hard for me to tell him how i feel, and its hard for me to tell if he likes me. What should i do!!!

Meghan D.

by lilja on 9/14/2012 6:54:03 PM

Mod!
I thought I was over my crush but today on the bus I saw him walking to his bus and I completely Melted and got butterflies in my stomach and during the whole bus ride I couldnt stop thinking about him! He used to be my soccer team mate for the YMCA but I'm not sure if he quit or something. Last year and this year every once in a while I catch him looking at me. I try to talk to him but most of the time all I can get out is "good job" or "suchinsuch says hi" I get so nervous around him. There was only one time when I didnt completely freak out when I looked at him and that was when he was in front of the whole class and I did hand signals to help him since he forgot. Every other time we meet I freak out (expesially the time at the school face where I tripped and grabbed on to the nearest thing, which ended up being his WRIST) I'm not sure if he likes me and I know I like him, just can't speak around him. HELP!

Hey Lilacmoonstream, whenever you see him staring at you wave and smile at him. Although the one time you weren't nervous around him was when you were giving him hand signals, you still maintained eye contact. You did it once and can do it again. When you get the courage, go up to him and ask him how he's been and how come he doesn't volunteer anymore. Hope this helps! You got it  girly! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lilacmoonstream on 9/13/2012 10:46:31 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So I like this guy but the only time I get to see Him is at the end of the day when everyone gets there instument from band.
And so one day everybody was trying to get out of band hall at the sametime, I was standing right behind him when some one pushed me,My instument case hit his and his hit the girl infront of him's backpack.
He turned around and yells "Dude you just made me hit that girl" Like i'm not a girl. Its not my fault i was pushed...And he has been rude to me since.

Meghan D.

by ncoe on 9/7/2012 6:13:47 PM

MOD MOD MODMOD MOD
Okay so:
I skipped a grade (3rd) and still got amazing grades and was super smart etc. I was viewed as a nerd pretty much my entire elementary and still kinda am. (im in 8th.). In 7th grade I really made an effort to become popular. I bought a new wardrobe (mostly from Hollister.) and I actually started to look normal. I had 3 guys ask me out (one nerd, 2 boys a few years older then me.) I said no, because I still had this huge crush on this one guy: let's call him M. I've liked M since 4th grade. He's basically a farm boy, and I guess that's part of the reason I liked him. (I live on a farm to.). He is popular (kinda. A lot of girls like him.). I get so nervous and tense if I'm near him, but still, I really like M. So, this year in my science class, our teacher assigned us lab partners for the whole year. I got this boy as my partner. Let's call him C. Well, C is very flirty with me. Please see the next post so I can continue...

Meghan D.

by Emmabess on 9/7/2012 4:40:39 PM

Okay so i have a crush on this boy. but i almost never get to see him. i don't have his number either because i've only talked to him a few times, and i don't want to make the first move asking for his number.... but the bad thing is. his best friend is my best friend. and i think my best friend (which is his best bud) likes me... if that makes sense. so i don't want to say anything to anyone because i don't want my best friend knowing that i like his bud. because i don't want to hurt his feelings if he does like me!!! please help! Smile

Hey babe,

In this types of situations it's best to just be honest. If you really like this guy then be up front with your best friend! If you don't clear the air between you two, things might get awkward. Plus, if your friend is clear about your feelings and he does like you, that may help him to move on. Good luck! xoxo
Alexis G.

by alexislex112 on 9/6/2012 12:09:46 PM

Okay I have a crush on this guy that i see at all of the parties my parents take me to( my parents take me to parties every weekend) and i really like him but i dont know if he likes me back he flirts with me all the time we talk a lot, he tickles me sometimes, when we sit on the couch and one of us is tired we lean on each other. also he doesnt act like this with the other girls at our parties. I would think that he likes me but he has a gf and we've known each other for 2 or 3 yrs now and he has never asked me out. Sometimes he acts like he really likes me and other times he acts like he just wants to be friends.
What i need to know is should i move on or should i keep trying? and If u think he likes me or not?

by kelly112467 on 9/4/2012 9:48:47 PM

mod mod mod
ok so i do have a crush on this guy in my class. he doesn't really talk to girls a lot. he's really nice
he loves his friends and playing sports. I'm not sure if he likes me or not. Cuz he does look at me during class sometimes and he doesnt treat girls really any differently what do you think?! plz help 😃

Hey girl,

Boys are confusing, trying talking to him one on one, or talking to some of his friends. You'll never know if you never try!
Alexis G.

by cupcakelover295 on 9/3/2012 10:31:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So, I really like this guy. But I tell my friends it's a little crush because they tease me a little because this will be the second year in a row. Sometimes, I sneak looks at him during class and I notice him looking at me. He makes a few jokes with me occasionally but never actually talks to me. I really want to ask him what's going on but I never have the guts. I just have no clue what to do! Any advice?

Hey girl,

He might like you or he might just want to be friends, but either way, there's no harm in striking up a friendly conversation! Getting to know him as friends will give you clues about how he feels about you as more than that.

Meghan D.

by Doggybobo on 8/31/2012 10:19:44 PM

My crush is like a brother to me !!

by Bluesong28 on 8/29/2012 7:01:38 AM

Ok so my crush is like a brother to me are moms are best friends and so it is really awkward I talk to him and he treats me like a Sister so what should I do

Hey! honestly it's great that you're such good friends with your crush. If you play it cool he might see you as more than a sister in his own time. since your moms are friends it might be a bad move to tell him how you feel. since you'll see eachother all the time anyway it's safer  to stay friends than to risk feeling awkward when you hang out.

Helen S.