5 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

8 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

9 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

Ok I like a guy and I have know him since we were born our moms are best friends and if I tell my mom she will tell his mom if I tell him then he will tell his mom who will tell my mom for sure I am not sure if he likes because he treats me like his sister!! What shoul I do!!

by bluesong28 on 8/28/2012 7:05:43 PM

The guy I like is like a brother to me his mom and my mom are bff's so if I told my mom she would tell his mom and then it would be awkward so what should I do he doesn't like me but I like him

by bluesong28 on 8/28/2012 6:29:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Back before summer started, I was really close with my best guy friend. Then something happened, and he got mad at me and completely stopped talking to me. Now I realize how bad that was of me, and I am really sorry. I want to be good friends with this guy again like before, but I don't know if it will happen or not. How can I get things back to where they used to be like good old times? I want him to be my BGF again this school year. Thanks so much for the help! Smile (sorry so long!)

Hey chicky! Apologize sincerely and talk to him about knowing you were wrong.  Hopefully, he'll forgive you.  It might take time to get back to where it was, and it might NEVER be exactly like it was, but as long as you're sincere and apologize honestly, you've done everything you could to make things right. xoxo

Kate G.

by Run4Life28 on 8/28/2012 3:51:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Theres this boy that I dated in 7th grade for about 4-5 months and then we broke up cause he thought I liked another boy, which I didn't.But when we broke up he started calling me a Whore, Bitch, Slut and many other bad names. And he starting flirting with my Bestfriend and she was too and had a Boyfriend! We got in a fight but about the whole name calling its really getting to me and making me depressed. We broke up in March. But were still not talking. I don't like him anymore but I really miss being his friend. Part of the reason we broke up is because he changed. He was really sweet and sensitive but he's not now. Sorry it so long! What should I do? And should I forget about all of this? I try but it's hard to he was my first real boyfriend. We kissed and everything.. Please help! Thanks alot!

Hey girlie,

Whoa, what a jerk! Why would you miss being his friend? I know it's hard to go from "girlfriend" to not even speaking, because he was such a part of your life before. But you don't want someone this negative in your life. Someone who has no problem calling you those names is NOT a good friend. He might've been mad, he might've been confused, or he might've just been being himself. Either way, steer clear of him! I know he was your first real BF and you'll always have SOME feelings there, but that doesn't mean you're meant to be together or even be friends. You deserve so much better than this - so surround yourself with your friends, throw yourself into your hobbies, and let time pass. You'll feel way better after you spend some time (and realize you can be happy) on your own <3

Lauren C.

by Avery. (: on 8/23/2012 9:45:33 PM

I've like this guy for over a year now and when it comes to talking to him, I basically am lost. Like, I try, I really do! I just go completely blank! It never used to be like this though. Last year I talked to him no problemo, now I just stutter and smile like an idiot. He's also taller than me which makes it even worse for some reason. This year has to be the year that I prove I'm not the completely shy/silent little girl anymore. I also noticed that he does notice when I get a hair cut (not that he complements it though, just points it out), he does ask me questions and tries to talk to me sometimes, and sometimes it seems like he may like me too and other times it's the opposite. I'm a sophmore for heavens sake, it's time I change. How do I do it? Thanks so much!<3

Hey girlie,

Instead of putting yourself on the spot and trying to be clever all the time, try to ask him questions! Make him do some of the talking. Don't focus on "changing" yourself and becoming super talkative. Instead, challenge yourself to get to know him better. Ask him something about his favorite band or TV show, then throw in your two cents. That's what convos are about - back and forth, sharing something and going with the flow. It sounds like he enjoys talking to you, so don't be shy! <3 Get in there and see how it goes!

Lauren C.

by Princess6066 on 8/23/2012 8:50:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well there is this guy I know since 5th grade(I'm in 9th grade now). He always has been mean to me calling me names, saying that I will never get a BF and over mean things. A few days ago he said that he loved me for already 4 years. I'm totally confused what should I do? Why was he mean if he liked me? Help me please! I have been avoiding him because I don't know what to do around him. Heeeeeelllppp!!!!!

Hey girlie! Guys can be mean if they like you to act "cool" (I know, it doesn't work, but they all think it does...).  If you like him, let him know, but if you don't want to be around this meanie, let him know you don't apprecate how mean he has been and stay away! xoxo

Kate G.

by mininami28 on 8/21/2012 9:54:37 AM

This is really great advice I followed it and now I know I need to move on

by Bg66 on 8/20/2012 9:00:45 PM

Thanks Megan D. I think I just needed reassurance. Looks aren't my first priority, but thanks for that advice, too! I don't really know the second guy because he is new, so I will totally try to build a friendship with him. Thanks again!!!

by Rey on 8/18/2012 11:31:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have really liked a guy for about a year now, but now that we are in different classes, we have grown distant. I still want to hang out with him, but he isn't like what he used to be. And, when I did the thing above, my crush had 3 out of 5. Then there is another guy, who is in my class and he is very polite, smart, and bonus: he is cute, AND taller than me! So, basically what I am asking is that should I move on? And if you have any other suggestions or advice, I am up for it.

Hey girl,

Only you can decide your feelings about which guy you like! I hope that height and appearance in general isn't a factor in your decision, though -- try focusing on their personalities and which one you enjoy spending time with. And there's no rush to choose since you're not dating either one of them! There's no harm in hanging out with each of them as friends and seeing where things go from there!

Meghan D.

by Rey on 8/17/2012 11:33:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I joined marching band this summer and there is a guy there that I am really starting to like. We are friends on facebook, but when I sent him a message he didn't respond. How else can I talk to him? I want to be friends first, so I don't want to be flirty right away. Thanks!!

Hey girl,

If he's not responding on facebook, try building a relationship in person first! You can talk to him without being flirty, so try striking up a conversation about band or your schools to get to know him better!

Meghan D.