Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

1 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

2 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

MOD MOD MOD!
So, I've liked this guy for about two years now. It started with me crushing on him really hard and then kinda fading away. Sometimes I catch him looking at me but we never really talk because it's a little awkward. I had my friend ask him if he liked me and he said that he thought I was nice but wasn't ready to date. Plus, I thought I was over him for a while and then when my BFF started to get a little friendly with him, I got mad because I was positive she liked him!
Am I just crushing pathetically hard or does he really seem to like me?

Hey girl,

If he's not ready to date, you have to believe him! If your bff likes him, that's a different story, but it sounds like he's not ready to date either one of you. It's okay to still like him, but remember that he's not ready for a relationship yet, so you have to stay friends at least for now!

Meghan D.

by Doggybobo on 8/17/2012 8:21:02 PM

This guy I have liked for a while was acting kinda different. During shool, he always used to give me his Gshock (wrist watch). He always asked me for help on schoolwork or homework. Sometimes, he palyfully punches me in the arm or on my back. He also, omce, came up behind me and tickeld me. We don't text though, we usually just talk at school. Does he like me, or does he just like me as a friend? What should I do?
Smile

Hey chica! Since I don't knowthe guy, it's hard to tell if he's crushin' or if he like you as a friend.  Why not get to know him a little bit better by asking for his number and chatting with him over text to? Then you can flirt with him a little and see if he flirts back. xoxo

Kate G.

by NicoleMarie27 on 8/15/2012 3:32:47 AM

MOD MOD
IDK What to do!! Ive really like the same guy since 5th grade (going into 8th) but we dont really talk or anything... A lot of my friends are convinced he likes me.. But i dont want to make the first move... Ive seen him like stare at me when we walk by in the hallways. Should i give up on him???

Hey girl! Instead of giving up on him, try getting to know him better by talking to him and flirting a little! xoxo

Kate G.

by justkeepswimmin98 on 8/13/2012 3:13:04 PM

Come 2 my club!!!!

***APPLY FOR VP!!!***

***APPLY FOR TREASURER***

***APPLY FOR SECRETARY***

Interviews SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at **12-1:30!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry if u can't make it I'll post some times up! Or I can do personal times. Whatever works 4 both of us Smile

by mollyloves_26 on 8/10/2012 10:30:08 PM

Thankyou Lauren C. That really helped!

<3 you're welcome!!
Lauren C.

by katiebieber on 8/9/2012 11:58:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need help! Me and this guy have been talking for over 2 months now, and we were CRAZY for eachother in the beginning. Now hes kinda faded. We dont talk as much! We're not dating yet, but I've been wanting to hangout with him for over 2 weeks, and this Saturday we might hangout because we never do, and hes not making a real effort to ask his 'rents if he can. Should I move on? Please help! thankyou Smile

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal for crushes to be fiery and exciting at first, then kinda cool down after some time goes by. That sounds like what happened here - it was new and different at first, but then he kinda lost interest. It's a bummer, but it's not you - it happens all the time! If you've made an effort and he doesn't seem interested enough to make the plans, don't get hung up on him. You both have to put out the effort or it's never gonna work anyway! So if he's pulling away or being difficult, don't let it get to you. Spend the day doing something you love instead, or with your besties, or trying a new hobby/activity. And remember you're awesome - you deserve a guy who can't wait to make plans with you! <3
Lauren C.

by katiebieber on 8/9/2012 11:02:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a crush on my BGF, but only one of my friends know. Him and I are always hanging out, and we flirt a lot, we text often, but usually I have to text him first. He used to like my friend and she said she always had to text him first cause he was too shy. WHen I walk in the door people will tell him I am here and he'll immediatly come over and hang out with me. All of out friends say we should date because we are perfect for each other. Him and I both have been asked multiple times if the other one likes us. People will catch him flirting woith me or saying something, and they'll challenge him to see if he likes me but then he gets all quite and gets embarresed. He is playfully mean to me, and he flirts and ant to be with me ALL the time. And everyone is trying to get us together, when someone brings it up he doesn't deny it he just shrugs. Do you think he like me? sorry for it being so long

Hey girlie,

He definitely sounds like he's showing some signs of liking you - flirting, being around you a lot, teasing you, etc. Try not to focus on what everyone else THINKS you should do or what they're saying. Instead, pay attention to how he treats you. Does he treat you differently from his other female friends? Is he naturally a flirty person? You said he's shy, so I'm thinking probably not. Trying flirting a little back and see how he responds! If he turns up the flirt factor, keep it going. We don't know him personally so we can't say for sure - you gotta get to know him even better and learn how he acts when he has a crush! Then you'll have a better idea Smile
Lauren C.

by kassidy1096 on 8/9/2012 8:44:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i like this guy and hes from spain and i thought we really connected when he came to visit america (he's my guy friend's close family friend and was coming to stay with him for a month) but then he went back to spain and the only way of connecting with him is thorugh facebook and I poked him when he was online but he didnt poke me back...should i try messaging him or is he just not interested?

Hey girl! Long distance relationships can be hard to handle, so it may be best to let go of this guy.  You can always try to message him, but keep it friendly Smile xxoo
Maggie P.

by OMG123 on 8/9/2012 1:13:14 PM

Need advice? Our chica's have you covered!
Oh, Boy!
club on my profile
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:26:18 PM

wow thanks for this artical it made me cry

by presleyns on 8/7/2012 9:36:03 PM