6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

I need help! soo say you liked this guy and you became friends with him and he starts to like you. But then after a while you realize that he isn't for you. how do you tell him that you don't like him anymore without hurting his feeling or ruinig the friendship

by nylaaa14 on 8/7/2012 4:27:38 PM

I really like this guy, but he's going to a boarding school and i'm probably never going to see him again, what should i do?

Hey girl! I answered this question a little but ago, but unfortunately it boils down to the fact that your'e gonna have to find a new guy.  You don't want to date him if he's never around, and since you won't be seeing him, it'll be easier to move on. xoxo

Kate G.

by alliestyles on 8/7/2012 11:28:54 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! talk about hopeless crushes i always like guys who already have gfs, what is up with that? i can't help it, how can i stop and go after the single boys? please help!

Hey chica! You might like guys who aren't available.  Some girls just gravitate to guys who they can't have (the thrill of a crush is super fun).  Just because you're crushing on one guy, it doesn't necessarily mean you can't flirt with other guys, so talk to the single guys around you- you might not be head over heels for them right away, but you might find you still like them! xoxo

Kate G.

by rubyeve13 on 8/7/2012 9:01:46 AM

Helen s.

It's no fun cuz i always miss him the moment after i talk to him and i think about him all the time!

by JBgal33♥ on 8/6/2012 9:59:55 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm dying right here!(not literally!!) I posted generally this same comment before but i got no reply. I have a crush on this guy n we have a lot in common ni one time showed up at his play n i had said i wouldnt n when he saw me he said hi really excited and happy. Does he like me? Plus, i always catch him looking at me.

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by JBgal33♥ on 8/6/2012 6:55:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so, it's my freshman year and we've only been in school since last Wednesday. well there is this cute guy that used to go to my elementary school in 3rd-6th grade. i kinda developed a crush on him then but he moved away. now he's in my Lifetime Wellness class (basically a cross between Health and Physical Education)and he's so much cuter. we do the same extra curricular (but at the same time it's different) and we've talked a little in class but i don't know if he has a phone or Facebook and i don't even think he likes me... i'm just not sure what to do from this point on forward...
thanks for reading.
-Kellie

hey! Just keep chatting with him when you can and become his friend Smile

Helen S.

by klbugg97 on 8/6/2012 5:52:27 PM

the guy i like complements me and he doesnt have a phone so we cant text and he is homeschooled so he doesnt get out as much as i do. i cant tell if he flirts with other girls because the only girls i ever see him talk to are mine and his friends and i guess i just might not notice it. we talk about or lives every so often and he will ask questions and we could talk for hours(if we had the time). And sometimes it looks like we are a couple to other people and he seems he likes me on and off. i always get over him over the summer and then i see him again and im think oh-no i like him... again. should i keep crushin' or try harder to move on

Hey girl! No problem in crushin', this guy sounds good! Why not take the leap and ask him to see a movie with your friends and his friends? xoxo

Kate G.

by ealaplante on 8/6/2012 1:07:05 PM

hey! So I'm staying at a family friends house for a few weeks. It's really great, except one thing- I REALLY need to shave my pits :/ I forgot my razor! I can't go buy one myself, because I'm in a different country.... so how should I ask for one? I'm pretty close with the lady, but not very. What should I say?

Hey girl!

If you're staying with the family, I'm sure they have some extra toiletries around the house for guests. Shaving your armpits isn't an embarrassing thing! Pretty much every single woman does it, so just ask! I'm sure if she doesn't have an extra one around the house she'd be happy to get one for you.

Rachael A.

by eemmais1 on 8/6/2012 1:55:33 AM

Hey girlies! I haven't been on GL for two weeks, I just came back from my vacation in Ontario Smile you girls are awesome Smile

by hermionegirl12 on 8/5/2012 8:29:26 PM

Now I am sure my crush doesnt really like me.... moving on! Hopefully this school year there will be more cute guys to crush on! Since where i live TONS of people move in and out! Gotta get my cuteness on!

by Fashion designer on 8/5/2012 6:02:35 PM