5 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

8 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

9 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

Thats actually funny because i'm crushin on a guy who is from england...but he's in another school...

by live.laugh.guitr on 8/5/2012 11:46:51 AM

******MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD******MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD********
So I liked this one boy all school year and he never seemed too interested in me. As summer came around he started to seem more interested and now he seems full on I love you type way to me. The only problem is I don't really like him anymore...What should I do??

Hey girlie,

Ughhh, crushes and relationships really ARE totally about timing, aren't they? If only he liked you like this 6 months ago! But the truth is, you can't change how you feel and you can't go back in time. There's no reason to turn him down flat and make him feel bad, so try to steer the convo away from flirting and toward more friendly things. He'll sense you feeling uncomfy with the flirting and will (hopefully) take the hint. If not and he actually gets to the point where he asks you out, be nice but firm: tell him that he's so sweet to ask, but you think you'd be better off as friends. Apologize and make sure he knows that you do value him as a friend - and that's all you can do. Be nice, but don't lead him on <3 You can't fake how you feel!

Lauren C.

by alison99 on 8/5/2012 1:39:40 AM

My crush might be HOPless?? Noooo... wouldn't want that... I like watching him jump around! Hehe.. Love you, GL. Smile

by girlygirl22werock on 8/4/2012 10:01:56 PM

I agree with all of these, but the first. I think boys who don't know how to handle their feelings often try to get reactions out of girls.

by smileitsjulia on 8/4/2012 9:52:11 PM

Hey gals, if ya think ya have a chance come to me for a little help on what to say! AQ Sunbreath at your service!

by Sunbreath on 8/4/2012 6:11:59 PM

hahah typo. Hopeless has an e in it Smile

by Bluejaye221 on 8/4/2012 5:56:17 PM

I'm going into high school and I'm stressing about Homecoming. My friend was also worried that she wouldn't get a date but she said it would be pathetic to go with a friend or friends. What if I don't get a date? I never thought it was weird to go with friends, but is it?
P.S. I don't have a bf

I don't think it's weird to go with friends at all. Homecoming is more casual and everyone intermingles and has fun. So I don't think its necessary to have a date at all. Especially if you dont have a boyfriend. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Bluejaye221 on 8/4/2012 5:55:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD:
Okay so youve probably helped me before with this certain asituation, since ive had about 4 posts progressing with need of help of my 16 yeaar old crush, though im only 13. He was texting me the other day and i asked him whats new? He said almost got a chick preggo. I said really? he said yeah she pranked me. I asked if it as his gf. He said no, Friends with benifits. Then he said, hey gotaa go, im at my girls house, ttyl. I was crying and heartbroken. He seemed so sweet and nice, U wouldnt expet this from him, Heck I DIDNT excpeect this from him. How can i move on? He meant the world to me. I almost thoought i loved him. Please just help me get over him, Everyday i regret ever falling for him, but i look at it as if Its all my fault. Why does he hate me so much to tell me that? We were like super good friends... :_( I just feel like my world is crashing down on me , please help me find way to get over it.

Just because he told you that, it doesnt mean he hates you and wanted to hurt you. He probably wanted to brag that he has a "friends with benefits" because he thinks he's cool. I suggest you move on from him and completely forget about him. I know you care about him but he's not worth your time. You will be ok in time. Just focus on yourself and everything else will fall into place. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by xBlessTheBroken on 8/4/2012 5:15:27 PM

Join my glossip girl fan club (if your alpha en-uff) XOXO, Massie

by tennischic2000 on 8/4/2012 4:43:15 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog! It's informative about hair, and tells just about everything about hair in the best way to understand it possible! It talks about hair growth, what hair is, how to keep it healthy, and MUCH MUCH MORE! It's called Everything Hair
(look it up on Blogspot . com) THANK YOU!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/4/2012 4:15:37 PM