2 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

3 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

4 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

Hopeless crush? 5 signs you need to move on

So you’ve had your eye on this one cutie for months now, and all your friends are telling ya to move on. (Plus, there’s a new...

Looking for VP and Fashion police Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/4/2012 3:30:38 PM

Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Looking for Vp and fashion police

by Gracie206 on 8/4/2012 3:23:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hopeless is spelled with an e. Laughing

by WinnieGirlie on 8/4/2012 2:21:08 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/4/2012 2:13:17 PM

club oh, boy!
on my profile
advice!
**looking for officers now!**

by camigal on 8/4/2012 2:01:26 PM

Hey Gracie206, talk to your friends and see what's up. Let them know it hurt your feelings that they were saying mean things,. They may have been just trying to joke with you and didn't mean to offend you. I don't know why you're having chest and breathing problems. If it gets worse I would call your doctor and get checked out. It may not be anything serious but just to be on the safe side. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOMODMOD 1 .I went on a trip yesterday with a group and I had fun but my parents went to and asked if I wanted to go with them I thought I would have fun with the group but we just walked around and my friends said some mean things I don't know if they meant it or not hey boys seem nicer but I don't know how to hang out with them cuz they are I a 3-5 guy group with my crush what should I do I'm having headaches and stomach aches about it? 2.I'm having chest paid. Around my heart it hurts but I breath slow and it stops its like I can only breath half way what is it?Thx Lynae P.

by Gracie206 on 8/4/2012 1:09:49 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<

by beauty4girls on 8/4/2012 12:36:05 PM

hmm...applying these to my crush isn't so helpful...

"he flirts with other girls"
he doesn't really flirt, i'm not sure if he knows how. he's very chatty with everyone, so i guess that's almost the same, if he leaves a conversation with me, but he doesn't usually unless he has to go to class or his stage cue is coming up.

"he never compliments you"
in his way, he does. he notices things, but not necessarily things that are compliment-worthy.

"he takes forever to respond"
i don't text him, or talk to him anywhere except school or if i run into him out somewhere. but he never ignores me when i talk to him, and he never brushes me off, even if he has to go.

"he doesn't ask questions about you"
that's all he does! not always about me, as in interests. well, yeah, and then he asks why i do or don't like/do certain things, why i find certain things funny, why i'm having an [adjective] day, etc...

"your gut's saying he doesn't like you"
big time!!!=/

by the_last_ninja on 8/4/2012 11:19:00 AM

Hey GLrockz, you guys could play truth or dare, musical chairs, hide and seek, watch a movie or play board games. Hope this helps and have fun!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! my birthday party is on wendsday and i dont know what kind of games to play or a theme if you have any ideas please write back asap! thanks!!!! Lynae P.

by GLrockz on 8/4/2012 11:06:38 AM

Hey cutiecupcakegirl17, yeah it may be good to cut back on the smiley faces. That could give him the impression that you like him. I would keep it very straight forward, still nice but not too nice. And if he does say something flirty I would change the subject. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!!
okay so this guy has been texting/fb messaging me and he's nice but I don't having feelings for him and I"m not going to (it's just one of those things where I'm totally sure I won't) and I'm not sure if he likes me or not but if he does I don't want to be leading him on! So, how do you talk to a guy without leading him on? I don't even KNOW how to flirt, but I do use a lot of smiley faces and idk I'm just worried that he's going to feel like I'm leading him on! Help! Lynae P.

by cutiecupcakegirl17 on 8/4/2012 2:06:43 AM