Bridget M.

is modding

11 MINUTES AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

AN HOUR AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

2 HOURS AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

COMMENTS

Camp crushed: Why haven't I heard from my camp BF?

I recently got a BF at a Gifted and Talented summer camp. We became really close, and even kissed. I gave him my phone number...

i don't believe in long distance relatonships

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 6:08:41 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17. JOIN DA CLUB!

by AarynJ on 8/18/2012 12:45:45 PM

ok so my crush goes swimming at the pool where i go swimming for camp. i never go swimming there ever then when i go to camp. how do i keep him still into me? because i think he likes me

by radiogirl on 8/9/2012 7:41:48 PM

Need advice? Our chica's have you covered!
Oh, Boy!
club on my profile
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:29:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
Okay, I really like this guy that I show cattle with. I'm 13 and he's 14. At shows we are always running around like crazy with barely any time to sit down. We go to different schools and we are both shy and quiet so we haven't really talked at all. There is only 1 more show left and I still haven't talked to him. I don't want to make anything obvious though. I also don't have a cell phone so I can't text him. If I do get a cell phone soon, how do I get his number without seeming weird or something like that? Please help me!!! Thank You soooooo much!

Hey girl!

Is there something else you both have in common that you like to do when you're not showing cattle? Or is there anything you do with cattle during the winter? If so, that could be a good excuse to ask for his number so you two could do one of those things together. But if you don't ever talk to him then you really can't know if you truly like him, so you need to find some courage to chat him up!

Rachael A.

by Cowsrule11 on 8/6/2012 9:23:07 AM

Modmodmodmod
Ok so I start camp today. I'm going to a Percy Jackson camp and it's only a day camp but im still really nervous. I've done day camps before but this one is really long( 8-5 ). I'm reeeeeaaaalllly nervous any tips?

Hey girl!

My best advice is to wear comfortable clothes and bring a good lunch, snacks, and lots of water. You never want to be hungry or thirsty on a long day. Try not to be nervous. After a few days I'm sure you'll get right into the swing of things.

Rachael A.

by Myipodrox16 on 8/6/2012 8:21:29 AM

You went to Gifted and Talented camp?! Which one?! I'm assuming it's not Johns Hopkins CTY since that should've ended either two days or three weeks ago. Or maybe this question isn't all that recent.
I went to CTY and almost got a BF. He doesn't have a phone or a Facebook so we're gonna write letters to each other, lol. :/ It's gonna be so hard to keep in touch!
Does this guy have a Facebook? Cause if he does can't you add him and contact him from there? Camp relationships can be so hard to keep up. Frown

by <3<3<3 on 8/5/2012 9:42:12 PM

Was his name vick? And did you go to cty johns hopkins? Because i have a friend named vick that went to gifted and talented and he got a GF

by Iheartnature on 8/5/2012 5:58:45 PM

Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CATEGORY: Guys/Da

by Gracie206 on 8/5/2012 5:01:09 PM

MODMODMOD
I had this crush on a boy, and we txt and talk all the time. we are good friends. THen he told me he liked this girl i kinda-hate. She is always nice to him, but HATES me. Then i told him, that i like him, and he felt really bad, He said he had a friend who liked me, and then i asked who? and he never said who. We are really close. We still talk but its extremely awkward . i still really like him and I'm stick!!!
HELP!!!!!
xoxo,
S

Hey S,

Ouch, what a bummer Frown It's never fun to find out our crushes like someone else, but unfortunately you can't ever MAKE him like you back. Try to remember that he likes his crush for a reason - just because she hates you doesn't mean she's bad for him. If you want to stay friends (which you probably do, since you like him a lot!), try to talk to him on a friendly basis. Be casual and laid back about it. It's probably awkward because you both aren't sure how to act - but if you're supportive and chill about your convos, he'll take the cue and will start to act that way too. It'll take time for you both to figure out how your friendship is "supposed" to be now, but you'll get there! <3

Lauren C.

by optigirl10050 on 8/5/2012 11:55:05 AM

Hey everyone! I'm active on this site again, so my club is up and running. It's called Club Girl. We need positions to be filled, so check that out! Or if you need advice, any questions will be answered within 3 days unless you are told otherwise. I'm really looking forward to talking to all you guys. I'm looking to make new friends also. Looking for a pen pal? Hit me up! If you have any questions about the club or anything else, don't be shy!

~xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 2:27:36 AM

Guys can be so infuriating! Hahahaha... Goodluck, chickie!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/5/2012 1:50:02 AM