1 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

2 HOURS AGO It's a wrap for your bad rep: http://t.co/nSxZE5JBAh

3 HOURS AGO OMG @DebbyRyan's getting married?! http://t.co/zZV6J1Sif3

COMMENTS

How to get in on any convo

I have good friends at camp, but when I ask what they’re talking about, this one girl gets really mad. How can I tell her to...

I have this guy friend. Recently, he's been avoiding me. I found out from his friend(after begging) that he think that I have a crush on him, so his solution was to just avoid me. I don't like him like that, he's just my friend. What should I do? Should I just avoid him since he is avoiding me??

Hey cutie2000, since he's avoiding you, explain to his friend that you don't have romantic feelings for him. That you just want to be buddies. Hopefully he'll come back around. Let me know what happens! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cutie2000 on 8/6/2013 7:16:51 PM

I have trouble fitting in because I'm extremely shy, I'm just wondering if there's anything to make me less shy in front of people, please help.

by cosmiclove1999 on 2/21/2013 11:11:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I need help! My older sister said something to me that really hurt me. We were talking about who is going to be the most popular freshman in my grade (when i get to highschool) She said my two friends and that no one really knows me... It hurt me because its kind of true, Don't get me wrong, i have a ton of girlfriends who i hang out with all the time. But boys at my school defintly don't know me. This seriously makes me upset. In 5th grade i had so many more friends!My BFF suggested that maybe i should get a facebook so stay connected more. I seriously need advice to prove my sister wrong!

Hey girl,

Relax! Popularity is really overrated--it doesn't matter how many friends you have, but that you have good relationships with them! So if you have a lot of friends you spend time with, that's great and is really all you need! Don't worry about being connected or having a certain number of friends--just focus on strengthening the relationships you do have. And don't worry about not knowing boys in high school yet! You will meet them through class and clubs, and they'll get to know you once you're there.

Meghan D.

by marylofal16 on 12/17/2012 7:28:19 PM

mod mod mod
I was really good friends with a girl in the grade above me -almost best friends- because she didnt have any friends in her grade. she was sweet, girly, and kind. now these twins moved into her class. they can be nice, but violent. they write violent stories and arent the girly calm type. now she is like best friends with them. i went to her party last year with the twins and it was fun. but now my friend is rly violent and isnt as nice as before. im sad because now we dont rly consiter eachother friends. when the twins and my "friend" are with eachother they are always fighting playfully but it rly bothers me. we dont have anything in common now Frown. her birthday is coming up and i was not invited to her party. do you think i should try to be friends with her or should i let her go?

Hey girlie, I think it might be time to let her go. It sounds like she's changed too much and even though you miss who she used to be, she's probably not someone you want to be friends with now.

Lauren T.

by Carrie_Underwood on 9/30/2012 5:09:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

Ok, so my good friend has been acting different lately. She's been into heavy metal music and sad quotes. Yesterday, she was telling her teachers that she lost her voice (she wrote it down). Then, after we took our pictures, she whispered to me and told me she didn't really loose her voice. She then showed me scratches on her arms and neck and told me her mom scratched her on purpose and dug into her neck and told her that she hated her. I asked her if she told an adult. She said no and she didn't want me to tell anyone. Should I tell someone? I know she doesn't want me too, but I'm really worried about her.

by AvatarTLA on 9/20/2012 7:53:39 PM

That same thing happened to me. I just tell that chick to let me talk to her or I'll tell mommy.

Hey I wanna talk to you
But you're acting crazy
So just accept me
Or I'll tell mommy

It's hard to talk
With you baby
If you're being mean
Now I'll tell mommy

I just wanna be your friend. Is that so bad?
Is it that bad? Is it really that bad?
Stop yelling at me and getting all mad.
It's driving me mad. I'm telling mommy.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 5:11:52 PM

JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you want to talk about? We can do it here! I have good advice to share. Also, I am a FANTASTIC debater, and I'm sure you are too, so we can have a nice debate in this club. Positions are open, why not join?

by puddinface7 on 8/19/2012 9:07:45 PM

Well last year I moved and I made a few friends but most of them either moved/turned out not to be very nice. How do I make friends this year? I'm really shy so it's hard. Thanks!

Hey chica! Try joining a new club or sitting with a new girl on the first day.  Since you were a new girl, you know how nice it is to have someone reach out to you, so return the favor! Joining a new club will let you meet people you have stuff in common with.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by genieinabottle on 8/16/2012 11:52:25 AM

why are guys obsessed with boobs?

Hey girlie! Good question- so good, in fact, we asked Bill & Dave! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/09/The-Scoop-Why-guys-go-gaga-for-ta-tas.aspx

Kate G.

by animal lover 2012 on 8/10/2012 10:15:29 AM

Hey Guys! Do you need any advice? Someone to talk to? Join my club, Ask Allie! I am a great listener! XOXO

by alliestyles on 8/9/2012 1:08:46 PM