1 HOURS AGO Do you care too much about fitting in? Take the quiz to find out if you're Miss Independent or a bandwagon babe: http://t.co/L07xoc7zpH

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to add moisture to your mane: http://t.co/U1RgL8W6VA

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 divas will dazzle in @DuWopCosmetics' amber eyeshadow palette: http://t.co/86I6YGd7Cb

COMMENTS

How to get in on any convo

I have good friends at camp, but when I ask what they’re talking about, this one girl gets really mad. How can I tell her to...

Need advice? Our chica's have you covered!
Oh, Boy!
club on my profile
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:39:07 PM

I've emailed Carol for advised 1 month ago I got no reply, I tried again 2 weeks ago still no reply. Was I suppose to email her or mail a letter?

Hey girl! Carol gets TONS of letters, so it takes awhile for her to filter through them.  She also doesn't pick all of the letters she gets to be answered on girlslife.com or the magazine.  If you need advice right away, the mods are here to help you out! xoxo

Kate G.

by hinatagal on 8/8/2012 1:47:57 AM

So i have been in this club/group for a few weeks now and I still havent made any friends. Im kinda shy so its hard for me to go up to someone and start talking. Sometimes the othe girls come up to me and talk and thats great but they dont do that every time. And I dont think half of the girls even no my name so ya. What can I do to make friends?

Hey girl!

I'm shy too so I feel ya. First of all, you are probably putting way too much pressure on yourself. Remember, the other girls aren't expecting hilarious anecdotes or though provoking questions. Try approaching a girl and comment about the club activity. Did you think soccer practice was super tough today? Say so! Compliments also help

best of luck

simone s.

by stephanie11110 on 8/7/2012 2:04:38 PM

thanks but i seriously do not say anything about 1d i talk to her about 1d like once in a while! but thanks for the help

by pandasrock292 on 8/7/2012 10:50:36 AM

mod?
i have a bff problem. one of my bffs is like obsessed with harry potter. its like all she talks about! harry potter is good, but its really annoying! i hate harry potter now because that is ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT! and when i told her to stop it (nicely) she got mad and said that she put up with my obsession with one direction but i dont talk about 1d constantly!

Hey chicky! Are you sure you don't go on about 1D as much as she talks about HP?  You might not notice it because you love them, but we all tend to talk about the things we love endlessly.  Try and promise each other not to talk about HP OR 1D and instead find a new thing you both love. xoxo

Kate G.

by pandasrock292 on 8/7/2012 9:30:16 AM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:16:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I create a club? And how do i join one. Sorry for asking a pretty dumb question but i need help.

No prob, girl Smile Check out the left sidebar of the site - that's where the links to our Club pages can always be found! For now, check out our Rules of the Road for clubs to get started: http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx?cp=all

Lauren C.

by GirlyChic on 8/5/2012 10:55:39 AM

I always just listen and see if I can work in a stray comment or two and if I can't at least I learn something about the other people and might can bring it up later if we're by ourselves or conversation ever dies down in a group or something...

by Acutiebookworm on 8/5/2012 2:05:05 AM

Hey everyone! I'm active on this site again, so my club is up and running. It's called Club Girl. We need positions to be filled, so check that out! Or if you need advice, any questions will be answered within 3 days unless you are told otherwise. I'm really looking forward to talking to all you guys. I'm looking to make new friends also. Looking for a pen pal? Hit me up! If you have any questions about the club or anything else, don't be shy!

~xoxo