6 HOURS AGO 3 lucky winners will snag a Nelle and Lizzy's Be Your Own Best Friend Necklace! @NelleAndLizzy http://t.co/A2bYg2pJjK

10 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg

11 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri

COMMENTS

How to get in on any convo

I have good friends at camp, but when I ask what they’re talking about, this one girl gets really mad. How can I tell her to...

Hey spacemadness, besides being a hand symbol for a fraternity I don't know of any other meaning. Xoxo

MODMODMODMOD
I keep seeing the okay sign (the hand with three fingers up and thumb and index making a circle) and wonder why its so popular? Is there some other teenage meaning of it besides a-ok? Haha thanks. Lynae P.

by spacemadness on 8/4/2012 4:00:01 PM

Looking for VP and Fashion police Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/4/2012 3:25:12 PM

Hey vintage50, aww I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Yes girl, unfortunately periods can do this to you. Try asking your parents for some medicine. It may also be good to put a heating pad on your back or stomach to ease the pain. Even taking a hot bath may help. Hope you feel better! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
so i just got my period yesterday, and have been feeling a lot of pain. lower back, abdomen, and cramps. i have also been having some stomach problems (like diharea) is this normal? please help meee... Lynae P.

by vintage50 on 8/4/2012 2:46:38 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/4/2012 12:37:32 PM

Hey veggigurl, aw no I'm sorry this happened to you. I think right now you should just focus on you. Take care of your body, keep your hair and nails done and wear stylish clothes. Once you feel good about yourself, you won't worry about what anyone has to say about you. Go back to school with your head held high and a smile on your face. If people see you're unaffected by what happened last year, they won't see a reason to tease you. You'll make some new friends, and good ones this time. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod! Okay so last year, I moved to a new state. At first I was (honestly) a TOTAL loser. By 3rd quarter though, I had cleaned up my act and gotten pretty popular. I had a lot of friends. Then, I started hanging out with 2 girls-I'll call them Tanya & Darby. They didn't have a ton of friends. Just each other. But we instantly clicked, and were inseparable. That's when the guys turned against me. Not the girls, the guys. I was constantly being called a lesbian, w****,s***, and fake b****. Now me and Darby haven't even talked all summer, and me and Tanya are distant. I don't know how to come back from that reputation. It's a new year, and I wanna start out fresh, but i don't know how. I'm sorry this is so long, but in my experience its easier to know the whole story before I give advice. (: a million thanks! <3<3<3 Lynae P.

by veggigurl on 8/4/2012 3:01:35 AM

Hey, Leah!
That's my club! Why don't you join? The club is for anyone and everyone! I dish out any kind of advice. From fashion dilemmas to boy problems, and everything in between, I've heard it all! Just join and ask away! I'll always give you an answer that will help you out!

by Inspiration on 8/3/2012 11:37:26 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/3/2012 11:24:08 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 10:47:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm starting high school in 2 weeks. I had a bunch of friends last year, but now my closest ones moved away. I got my schedule today, and I found out that I don't have any classes with my only remaining best friend. I'm making a few friends from color guard, but I don't know if I will have classes with them. I'm really shy. Do you have any tips to help me make some new friends and find someone to sit by at lunch?

Hey girl,

You'll be able to make friends and I'm sure it will be great! We have a ton of posts devoted to starting at a new school, so check these out! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/new-school.aspx

Meghan D.

by shellstheturtle on 8/3/2012 10:15:48 PM

I have had this happen to me, with my best friends. I would always ask what they were talking about, and they would say, "None of you business". I felt like they didn't trust me.

by shellstheturtle on 8/3/2012 10:09:34 PM