2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

3 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

How to get in on any convo

I have good friends at camp, but when I ask what they’re talking about, this one girl gets really mad. How can I tell her to...

i feel like my mom is always nicer to my little sister than she is to me. She gets mad at me when i say something mean to my little sister, but when my sister says something mean to me, she says i'm being dramatic and always lets her annoy & embarrass me. when i try to calmly talk to her about it, she denies it.

by superglittergirl on 8/3/2012 8:03:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I dont know who I am, or how to create myself. I know I want to be a musician, and creative. But I always think to myself "Why am I trying you suck! you can never be like the famous people!" So i try o force myself to be like them, and I hate that! I have a band of my own we are a rock band, and I'm always saying "we can't do that because Evanescence doesn't do that!" PLEASE HELP ME! How can I create myself? and How can I create my band's and I's image, how can we be unique? HELP ME PLEASE, IT'S FRUSTRATING ME!

Hey girl,

Give yourself a break, I'm sure you are totally awesome Smile You should never force yourself to be like anyone else, because there is only one you! I'm sure the other members of your band have some great ideas, so why not hold a band meeting and talk to them? That way you can create an image that's all your own! And don't worry if you're not sure of yourself yet -- plenty of people change from who they were when they were younger, and it's okay to keep figuring out who you are!

Meghan D.

by rainbows_rawr on 8/3/2012 7:56:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! Plz Help!
I have a really annoying, teasing friend. She acts like shes better than everyone, and all the guys like her. On Valentines Day, my BF (then. i broke up with him the next day) gave her two cards, a teddy bear, and a box of chocolates. He didnt even talk to me!! She can be really nice and funny, and great to be with. But this morning, at 2 am, we were at a sleepover. she was teasing me so much, I wanted to call my mom and ask her to come pick me up early. Sooo... she ended up being on my cheer team. How can I survive this season?

Hey girl,

The best way to get over the problem would be to talk to her! Tell her that you like spending time with her but that you don't like when she teases you. If she apologizes, great! If not, try to make friends with some of your other teammates and not talk to her more than you have to. It will be okay!

Meghan D.

by Jellybean101 on 8/3/2012 7:37:17 PM

a girl at my camp would just, walk up into a group of people and then she would just listen! or she would say i hope you dont mind im going to join in this convo, and no one would really mind.

by j4zm09 on 8/3/2012 7:16:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hi, two of my best friends get all of their bras from VS PINK, and I am too small for those bras, and also, they can be really expensive, so I can't get bras from there. I know they aren't (trying to) bragging, but it sometimes makes me feel really left out when they talk about how great it is to shop there and stuff... Frown I don't like feeling left out!

Hey girl,

Try talking about other topics that you can be a part of! It really, really doesn't matter where you buy your bras from, so don't let that come between you and your friends! Try steering the conversation to something you all enjoy Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 6:04:17 PM

When i go up to my group and ask them what they are talking about they always tell me.

by star53 on 8/3/2012 5:56:43 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:18:22 PM

club Oh, Boy!
on my profile
looking for officers now

**NEED good, experienced advice NOW?**
camigal's advice page
max. of 1 1/2 day response

by camigal on 8/3/2012 5:08:36 PM

This club lets you post any fun facts and questions that other girls can read and gape at. Anytime you want to know what other girls think, come here and ask to your hearts content. The officers with post daily questions, facts, and links to quizzes, while all YOU have to do is click that purple button that reads, "Be a member!" Don't worry, we help with serious issues, too, like periods and first days of school. Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/3/2012 4:55:34 PM