38 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

July's Back-to-School Style week 5 winners

Better top off your first day ‘do with a tiara, ‘cause you’ve got a new title this school year: queen of the classroom! Rule the school in...

Join my club!! It is called Family 101 and it needs members!

by LizzyLizard101 on 8/11/2012 6:36:18 PM

well people say that the one where they entered alot of times they didnt win but the one they entered once they won. but one time one of the mods answered that the more times you enter it increases your chances of im confused?

Hey girlie! Since the winners are randomly drawn, putting your name in more than once can increase your chance of winning, but it doesn't mean that girls who enter only once WON'T win.  It's all random! xoxo

Kate G.

by caseycat16 on 8/10/2012 10:22:57 AM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:14:19 PM

Somebody else asked if theirs a way to increase your odds of winning you said no but you can enter as many times as you want, so no matter how many times you enter (I spent 1 hour everyday entering)it wont increase your odds of winning?

Hey Girl,

Entering more times will increase your chances of winning.

simone s.

by hinatagal on 8/7/2012 4:15:46 PM

Oh my gosh i almost had a heart attack when i saw my name on the list. Turns out it was a different person. Frown

by chiara56 on 8/7/2012 11:15:21 AM

Is there a certain amount of times you can enter?

Hey girl! You can eneter as many times as you want! xoxo

Kate G.

by snagmonkey on 8/7/2012 2:54:42 AM

Would it help if I contacted the company for my prize?

Hey girl! They work through us, and we know all the people to call for specific prizes.  Since we're the in-between, it's easiest if you just work through us.  If it's been awhile (more than 5 weeks), e-mail

Kate G.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 3:53:05 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:33:51 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:16:31 PM

Why is my prize taking so long to get here? It takes 1 day 21 hours to get from Baltimore to here and it's only a 2,761.6 miles distance.

Hey girl! We don't send the prizes, the company sends them.  It takes awhile to get the information to the company.  If it's been longer than 5 weeks, e-mail xoxo

Kate G.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 2:16:12 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!