14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

July's Back-to-School Style week 5 winners

Better top off your first day ‘do with a tiara, ‘cause you’ve got a new title this school year: queen of the classroom! Rule the school in...

If you do win how long would it take for the prize to come?

Hey girl,

It can take up to six weeks for you to get your prize!

Meghan D.

by hinatagal on 8/3/2012 6:07:19 PM

Man! I really wish I won but congrats to the winners! Smile

by hinatagal on 8/3/2012 6:04:09 PM

Mod!
^lol, anywho, did GL announced the winner for those purple reebok shoes??

Hey girl,

The Reebok contest is open until September 1, so the winners won't be posted until after that!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 5:55:52 PM

congrats to all the winners Smile hopping i win next time.

by Jasmine KeAndrea on 8/3/2012 5:37:30 PM

Always one girl from NH wins something. Its such a small state, and some one from here wins, but not me, am i the only NH GL girl who hasn't won on here?

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 8/3/2012 5:31:17 PM

i waste my weeks clicking "enter" *sigh*

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 8/3/2012 5:29:26 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/3/2012 5:19:04 PM

Mod mod mod!! I've been entering for 2 months,and for each prize I enter ten times and I NEVER won!! What can I do!!!

Hey girl!

The winners are chosen at random so just keep entering! There isn't anything you can do to increase your odds of winning.

Rachael A.

by nicole camo love on 8/3/2012 3:50:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hello! I was wondering if the people who win the BIC contest will be posted? Or does it happen by email? Thank you!(:

Hey girl!

If you win this contest your prize will be sent to you directly, so the winners won't be posted or emailed. Thanks and good luck!

Rachael A.

by HowToLove on 8/3/2012 3:27:33 PM

i never win. NEVER WIN!! GRRRRR I WASTE MY TIME ENTERING!

by kpianoplayer on 8/3/2012 2:53:34 PM