7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

July's Back-to-School Style week 5 winners

Better top off your first day ‘do with a tiara, ‘cause you’ve got a new title this school year: queen of the classroom! Rule the school in...

I'm sad. I really wanted the backpack and- no joke- I entered 200 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ugh

by pau2000 on 8/3/2012 2:42:13 PM

MOD MOD!!!
i won the June 11th giveaway– Dear Know-It-All: Read All About It! and I haven't got it. I e-mailed trish yesturday and she hasnt responded. what should i do?

Hey girl!

I'm sure Trish will get back to you soon--she's super busy! Try emailing Brittany@girlslife.com. She might be able to help you also. Thanks for being patient!

Rachael A.

by lexi8662 on 8/3/2012 2:25:38 PM

I never win, I enter like a hundred times and I never get it

by dgrace on 8/3/2012 1:35:58 PM

I'm happy 4 the girls that won the sophia backpack! Laughing Maybe I can enter to TRY and win a Bandana by American white drawstring tote.. my mom loves tote bags, maybe I should make her happy without the pink...

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 1:29:42 PM

Wow a girl in Fox Island won a prize. Fox Island is so beautiful and they have the most amazing views there. But you have to take a boat to get there.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 1:29:07 PM

congrats to all winners and of course i didnt win typicall

by OneDirection1843 on 8/3/2012 1:25:40 PM

MOD MOD!!!!
i won jeans the first week of july! I'm only a few states away and haven't gotten them yet. when will i get them!!

Hey girl!

Sorry for the delay! We're working on it! It can take up to 12 weeks for you to receive your prize so don't worry--they will arrive!

Rachael A.

by Shannon.Smiles on 8/3/2012 1:16:15 PM

Good job, people who won!!! I hope I'll win next time

by genieinabottle on 8/3/2012 1:13:08 PM

Oh no! I didn't the sophia backpack from dakine...man...another schoolyear, another monther daughter shopping, ANOTHER FREAKING EXPENSIVE PINK TOTE BAG FOR SCHOOL!! Oh no! I entered so many times, every since yesterday at 12pm till 12am....(sigh)..Never get your hopes up...I'm always gonna have to buy a pink tote bag, or messanger bag, or side bag for the rest of my 5 school years...pink, pink, pink....x( I'm doomed!

by Susmita24 on 8/3/2012 1:11:15 PM

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttt ttoooo wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by kika2134 on 8/3/2012 1:09:42 PM