7 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

10 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

11 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

My BF changed his Facebook status to "single"--without telling me!

I have a BF, but my friend says he changed his Facebook status to single. He really seemed to like me a lot in school. Does this...

HELP! How do I get over this guy I really like that moved away!? I try to not think about him but I cant help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JosielovesReba on 8/13/2012 8:51:39 PM

Mod-

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years. I love him a lot, and he is everything I could ever want. We're both Juniors in high school. Recently, we've not been on the greatest terms, or at least I think so. He is extremely protective(like if I am talking to one of my guy friends he is right there, and doesn't trust me to talk alone with them) and this bothers me because he can go talk to any girl he wants, and just abandons me. Another problem is church. His family goes to church every weekend, and I not being raised on church am not really into it. I have gone to church with them for 2 and a half years and now I am just not feeling it(I know that sounds bad, but it is true) and his parents are worried I am avoiding it. I really don't know what to do right now...please help. Thank you.

by Twizzler on 8/11/2012 6:40:39 PM

Hey Hermoinegurl12, it's def a possibility. But instead of worrying about how he feels so much, take this time to continue getting to know him. Because even if his feelings arent romantic, it seems like he enjoys your company. Xoxo

mod mod mod
Ok I am a juniour leader at a summer camp and there is this boy there that i really like and were really good friends. I thought that he didnt know that i like him...but it turns out hes known about it for the past month! one of my friends told him Frown but anyway, me and him hug every day and he allways sits next to me at lunch and were allways talking. but a couple of my friends keep asking him if he likes me. to one of my friends he said "I dunno..." she says i dunno in "boy language" means yes. to my other friend he just ignored her. do u think he likes me? Lynae P.

by hermionegirl12 on 8/8/2012 7:15:51 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD!
I have dark under eye circles and I want them gone! Is there anything I can do to get rid of them for good? It's in my genes that's why I have them. Also I have acne on my arms and legs. Is there something I can use to get rid of that? Thanks!

Helen S.

by SmittyVMI95 on 8/6/2012 7:15:08 PM

Hey, Leah!
That's my club! Why don't you join? The club is for anyone and everyone! I dish out any kind of advice. From fashion dilemmas to boy problems, and everything in between, I've heard it all! Just join and ask away! I'll always give you an answer that will help you out!

by Inspiration on 8/3/2012 11:38:54 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/3/2012 11:24:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
A few things....
1. When is the right age to stop trick or treating? I am in sixth grade, but some of my friends are like "Seriously? What a baby..."
2. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Do boys think that looks cute?
3. What are some makeup suggestions for blue eyes and blonde hair + freckles?

Hey girl,

Trick-or-treating depends on your parents and your neighborhood, so ask mom and dad what they think is too old. And the right guys will love every kind of girl for who they are, not how they look! For beauty tips, check out our style channel! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/3/2012 11:09:37 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/3/2012 10:47:34 PM

Oh my gosh. I feel so bad for you. You. Should. Talk. To. Him. That would help. A. Lot.

by Sarah510 on 8/3/2012 10:35:35 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I like this guy, let's call him "Jake". He likes me too, and we're not technically dating, but we pretty much are, because we hug and hang out and text like all of the time. But there's this guy "Sean" who keeps facebook chatting me and texting me and talking to me. The thing is I used to like Sean and now I don't, but he doesn't know that. So what am I supposed to do? Just not reply? Or should I explain to him that I don't like him? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

If he is not asking you out or saying he likes you, there's no reason to tell him you don't like him. If both of them are just friends with you, you're fine, so just keep being friends! If you start dating the first guy, Sean will take a hint. And if the second guy asks you out, it's okay to tell him you just want to be friends!

Meghan D.