AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

Things get magical with Glee's Chris Colfer

You all know him from his role as the lovable Kurt in the hit TV series Glee…and have all of his songs on repeat. But now our...

OMG
just got this book from the library a few days ago i was like 13th in position and was surprised when my hold came in early
i <3 chris colfer and this book is really good its about a girl my age (12). i also suggest
maximum ride
fever
no small thing and twilight.

by msfuneface on 8/17/2012 10:42:59 PM

Hey any of you guys in middle school ? Well if you do join Middle School Rocks. It talks about any hardships or trouble or boy trouble you might be having. This might just be your guide to survive. Join if u dare.

by hungergamesfan on 8/12/2012 6:49:28 PM

Hey there! WAIT. DON'T STOP READING. This just might help you out!

I see a lot of people who are in need of some advice. Well then I'm your gal! I won't judge you for your problems and no question/problem you have is stupid. No questions will go unanswered! If you ever at any time need help just hop on over to my profile and leave a quick comment. If you want an easy way to ask me for help whenever you need it, join my advice queen page where I'll be there for you at just a click of a button.
Thanks for your time! Smile

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 8/11/2012 10:12:41 AM

****The Dory Club****
Love Dory? Love finding Nemo? Well, join this club!! You can find Dory fun facts, Dory quotes, and much much more!! Join Now!
****The Dory club***
P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney
Member titles are first come first serve

by sheepinthesky on 8/7/2012 8:40:05 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
**Please Join! this is a new club and positions r still available**

by Alykat18 on 8/7/2012 6:38:17 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies (:

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/7/2012 4:23:23 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/7/2012 3:56:05 PM

MODMODMOD
So I am going to a new school for middle school and to make matters worse I have to be in a special ed program, but what I really want to do is start a band; I play many instruments but am NOT interested in pop like most girls my age, I like rock/alternative like The White Stripes,Led Zeppelin,and Beck. How can i find people like me and are interested in things that I like?

Hey girl--

That's so cool! Are you sure no one at school is interested in the same type of music? You can also meet fellow music lovers by hanging out at Guitar Center or another instrument store. I'm sure you'll fnd other teens looking to start a band.

good luck!
simone s.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/7/2012 2:37:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've always wondered if it is actually true that famous stars like Emily Osment can act,sing and dance perfectly! I see a lot of stars doing it so it makes you wonder!

Hey girl! It's their job, so they put hours and hours into learning dances, practicing singing songs, and memorizing their lines.  They might not have naturally been able to do that, but since it is all they focus on, they get better at it until they seem flawless! xoxo

Kate G.