3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Things get magical with Glee's Chris Colfer

You all know him from his role as the lovable Kurt in the hit TV series Glee…and have all of his songs on repeat. But now our...

Oh, Boy!
on my profile
apply now

by camigal on 8/6/2012 6:19:20 PM

I absolutely LOVE his book!!! It's really really good! I'm glad GL finally posted something about it!!

by wuggliesnugglie on 8/6/2012 4:43:58 PM

I'm a huge Glee fan! And I'm so excited to check out this book!

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 3:52:06 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:34:16 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:17:11 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:44:50 PM

This club lets you post any fun facts and questions that other girls can read and gape at. Anytime you want to know what other girls think, come here and ask to your hearts content. The officers with post daily questions, facts, and links to quizzes, while all YOU have to do is click that purple button that reads, "Be a member!" Don't worry, we help with serious issues, too, like periods and first days of school. Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/5/2012 11:34:37 PM

Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 8:37:58 PM

I need to read this!

by zwinky on 8/5/2012 7:02:25 PM

- Hiya
please Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Looking for Vp Now!! Smile

by Gracie206 on 8/5/2012 12:34:05 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!