9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ļæ½http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Things get magical with Glee's Chris Colfer

You all know him from his role as the lovable Kurt in the hit TV series Glee…and have all of his songs on repeat. But now our...

Love to write? If so, join the Writers Dream club! We are writing a story about 3 girls and 1 boy who need to solve a list of clues or else it could cost them dearly. Officers are needed! Just go on the club page for info. Plus, if you love to read, join The read till you drop club! Officers still needed, and we talk everything books! -LovelyDays111 (Clubs owner for both)

by LovelyDays111 on 8/5/2012 12:29:30 PM

I can't wait to read this book! Chris Colfer is such an amazing and brilliant person and judging from the fact that the book is a New York times bestseller, he must be an amazing author too!

by Idealgirl04 on 8/5/2012 11:44:16 AM

Chris Colfer is extremely talented.(And attractive, cough) And according to several very smart people, this book is painful in very unexpected ways. I'm looking forward to it!

by peaches and raspberries on 8/5/2012 11:22:45 AM

That book was amazing! My aunt's friend or something was at "The View" and she got a copy and gave it to me. I expected it to be terrible, but it was actually one of the best books I've ever read! =D

by SelG4Ever on 8/5/2012 11:03:26 AM

I LOVE CHRIS COLFER!!!!!

by iRead on 8/5/2012 10:42:33 AM

People should listen to the audio book because Chris narrarates it himself! The book was amazing!

by Superstarlala on 8/5/2012 10:11:29 AM

This is so cool! I love when people can do multiple things (example: singing & acting; acting & writing; singing & writing books; writing books & writing songs...etc...) This is awesome! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/5/2012 1:42:43 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.