2 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

6 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

7 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Things get magical with Glee's Chris Colfer

You all know him from his role as the lovable Kurt in the hit TV series Glee…and have all of his songs on repeat. But now our...

OMG
just got this book from the library a few days ago i was like 13th in position and was surprised when my hold came in early
i <3 chris colfer and this book is really good its about a girl my age (12). i also suggest
maximum ride
fever
no small thing and twilight.

by msfuneface on 8/17/2012 10:42:59 PM

Hey any of you guys in middle school ? Well if you do join Middle School Rocks. It talks about any hardships or trouble or boy trouble you might be having. This might just be your guide to survive. Join if u dare.

by hungergamesfan on 8/12/2012 6:49:28 PM

Hey there! WAIT. DON'T STOP READING. This just might help you out!

I see a lot of people who are in need of some advice. Well then I'm your gal! I won't judge you for your problems and no question/problem you have is stupid. No questions will go unanswered! If you ever at any time need help just hop on over to my profile and leave a quick comment. If you want an easy way to ask me for help whenever you need it, join my advice queen page where I'll be there for you at just a click of a button.
Thanks for your time! Smile

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 8/11/2012 10:12:41 AM

****The Dory Club****
Love Dory? Love finding Nemo? Well, join this club!! You can find Dory fun facts, Dory quotes, and much much more!! Join Now!
****The Dory club***
P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney
Member titles are first come first serve

by sheepinthesky on 8/7/2012 8:40:05 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
**Please Join! this is a new club and positions r still available**

by Alykat18 on 8/7/2012 6:38:17 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies (:

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/7/2012 4:23:23 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/7/2012 3:56:05 PM

MODMODMOD
So I am going to a new school for middle school and to make matters worse I have to be in a special ed program, but what I really want to do is start a band; I play many instruments but am NOT interested in pop like most girls my age, I like rock/alternative like The White Stripes,Led Zeppelin,and Beck. How can i find people like me and are interested in things that I like?

Hey girl--

That's so cool! Are you sure no one at school is interested in the same type of music? You can also meet fellow music lovers by hanging out at Guitar Center or another instrument store. I'm sure you'll fnd other teens looking to start a band.

good luck!
simone s.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/7/2012 2:37:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've always wondered if it is actually true that famous stars like Emily Osment can act,sing and dance perfectly! I see a lot of stars doing it so it makes you wonder!

Hey girl! It's their job, so they put hours and hours into learning dances, practicing singing songs, and memorizing their lines.  They might not have naturally been able to do that, but since it is all they focus on, they get better at it until they seem flawless! xoxo

Kate G.

by snagmonkey on 8/7/2012 2:45:25 AM

Go Chris!!!! I am definitely gonna get his book! :-D Hes an awesome guy! :-D

by CupcakePanda on 8/6/2012 9:55:09 PM

Oh, Boy!
on my profile
**Only ONE POSITION LEFT***
apply now

by camigal on 8/6/2012 6:19:20 PM

I absolutely LOVE his book!!! It's really really good! I'm glad GL finally posted something about it!!
Also: GO KLAINE

by wuggliesnugglie on 8/6/2012 4:43:58 PM

I'm a huge Glee fan! And I'm so excited to check out this book!

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 3:52:06 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:34:16 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:17:11 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:44:50 PM

This club lets you post any fun facts and questions that other girls can read and gape at. Anytime you want to know what other girls think, come here and ask to your hearts content. The officers with post daily questions, facts, and links to quizzes, while all YOU have to do is click that purple button that reads, "Be a member!" Don't worry, we help with serious issues, too, like periods and first days of school. Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/5/2012 11:34:37 PM

Hey everyone! Need advice? Join 'Club Girl'. I'm back up and running as of 8.4.12! I'm going to try to get on at least every other day, so any advice needed can be asked the minute you see this. I'm also going to start a blog, so be on the lookout for that! Questions will be answered within 3 days of asking, unless told otherwise. We give advice on anything and everything. Positions need filling, including officer 1 and officer 2. If you're interested, please contact me. I can't wait to start helping you all out, and I'm also open to making new friends Smile

~xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/5/2012 8:37:58 PM

I need to read this!

by zwinky on 8/5/2012 7:02:25 PM

- Hiya
please Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Looking for Vp Now!! Smile

by Gracie206 on 8/5/2012 12:34:05 PM

Love to write? If so, join the Writers Dream club! We are writing a story about 3 girls and 1 boy who need to solve a list of clues or else it could cost them dearly. Officers are needed! Just go on the club page for info. Plus, if you love to read, join The read till you drop club! Officers still needed, and we talk everything books! -LovelyDays111 (Clubs owner for both)

by LovelyDays111 on 8/5/2012 12:29:30 PM

I can't wait to read this book! Chris Colfer is such an amazing and brilliant person and judging from the fact that the book is a New York times bestseller, he must be an amazing author too!

by Idealgirl04 on 8/5/2012 11:44:16 AM

Chris Colfer is extremely talented.(And attractive, cough) And according to several very smart people, this book is painful in very unexpected ways. I'm looking forward to it!

by peaches and raspberries on 8/5/2012 11:22:45 AM

That book was amazing! My aunt's friend or something was at "The View" and she got a copy and gave it to me. I expected it to be terrible, but it was actually one of the best books I've ever read! =D

by SelG4Ever on 8/5/2012 11:03:26 AM

I LOVE CHRIS COLFER!!!!!

by iRead on 8/5/2012 10:42:33 AM

People should listen to the audio book because Chris narrarates it himself! The book was amazing!

by Superstarlala on 8/5/2012 10:11:29 AM

This is so cool! I love when people can do multiple things (example: singing & acting; acting & writing; singing & writing books; writing books & writing songs...etc...) This is awesome! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/5/2012 1:42:43 AM