1 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

2 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

3 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

COMMENTS

Zachary Gordon talks kangaroos and Peyton List

Who doesn’t know Zachary Gordon? The 14-year-old cutie’s been lighting up the screen as everyone’s favorite wimp Greg Heffley in the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid flicks. And now...

My favorite Wimpy Kid character is Rowley.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 11:46:09 PM

I cannot WAIT to see the movie!!!

by onalee28 on 8/5/2012 12:34:00 PM

God I love the diary of a wimpy kid movies. They are just so funny!!!

by Beach chick on 8/4/2012 10:01:19 PM

He went to my middle school Smile

by lauren330 on 8/4/2012 8:05:47 PM

I can't wait till this comes out! They're so hilarious(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 8/4/2012 5:13:52 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog! It's informative about hair, and tells just about everything about hair in the best way to understand it possible! It talks about hair growth, what hair is, how to keep it healthy, and MUCH MUCH MORE! It's called Everything Hair
(look it up on Blogspot . com) THANK YOU!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/4/2012 4:01:27 PM

Join Advice Queen! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hiya Join Advice Queen! We have advice about boys,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! Looking for Vp and Fashion police ;) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/4/2012 3:18:33 PM

Hey DancingQueen9812, mhmm the contest ended on July 17, so the winners should be posted soon. Check back next week sometime. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
When do they announce the winners for the Fab Fiction writing contest?Smile Lynae P.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/4/2012 2:23:52 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=10902)! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/4/2012 2:12:37 PM