AN HOUR AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

2 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

3 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

COMMENTS

Zachary Gordon talks kangaroos and Peyton List

Who doesn’t know Zachary Gordon? The 14-year-old cutie’s been lighting up the screen as everyone’s favorite wimp Greg Heffley in the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid flicks. And now...

Hey Winnie Girlie, no worries. You're in a bathroom full of women who all go through the same thing, so no worries. I'm sure the women will be focused on using the bathroom and getting themselves together that they won't even pay attention to your wrapper. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I absolutely hate the crinkling sound of pads or tampon wrappers being removed. I don't have my period, but in a public restroom the ladies next to me, I know what is going on! I am scared that when I get my period, people will hear the crinkle of the wrapper and know I have my period! Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/4/2012 1:29:09 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<

by beauty4girls on 8/4/2012 12:35:10 PM

omg. My family and I saw this last night. I loove the series and I'm pretty sure my Dad was laughing the hardest. I like Rowely because he's sooo sweet Smile

by jaydawg14 on 8/4/2012 11:13:53 AM

the movie is not like the book at all

by pinklol56 on 8/4/2012 10:19:40 AM

I saw it yesterday at the first showing!
Smile)))

by LovelyDays111 on 8/4/2012 8:35:51 AM

This club lets you post any fun facts and questions that other girls can read and gape at. Anytime you want to know what other girls think, come here and ask to your hearts content. The officers with post daily questions, facts, and links to quizzes, while all YOU have to do is click that purple button that reads, "Be a member!" Don't worry, we help with serious issues, too, like periods and first days of school. Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/4/2012 1:22:14 AM