10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Zachary Gordon talks kangaroos and Peyton List

Who doesn’t know Zachary Gordon? The 14-year-old cutie’s been lighting up the screen as everyone’s favorite wimp Greg Heffley in the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid flicks. And now...

My favorite Wimpy Kid character is Rowley.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 11:46:09 PM

I cannot WAIT to see the movie!!!

by onalee28 on 8/5/2012 12:34:00 PM

God I love the diary of a wimpy kid movies. They are just so funny!!!

by Beach chick on 8/4/2012 10:01:19 PM

He went to my middle school Smile

by lauren330 on 8/4/2012 8:05:47 PM

I can't wait till this comes out! They're so hilarious(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 8/4/2012 5:13:52 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog! It's informative about hair, and tells just about everything about hair in the best way to understand it possible! It talks about hair growth, what hair is, how to keep it healthy, and MUCH MUCH MORE! It's called Everything Hair
(look it up on Blogspot . com) THANK YOU!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/4/2012 4:01:27 PM

Join Advice Queen! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hiya Join Advice Queen! We have advice about boys,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! Looking for Vp and Fashion police ;) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/4/2012 3:18:33 PM

Hey DancingQueen9812, mhmm the contest ended on July 17, so the winners should be posted soon. Check back next week sometime. Hope this helps! Xoxo

When do they announce the winners for the Fab Fiction writing contest?Smile Lynae P.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/4/2012 2:23:52 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Need help with styling your hair? Need to know the perfect hairstyle for that special occasion or for bowling with your buds? Then join my group "Hair Styling Help" (! I will post lots of hair tips and ideas and answer your hair questions daily! Positions are open! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by LovePeaceHope on 8/4/2012 2:12:37 PM

club oh, boy!
on my profile
**looking for officers now!**

by camigal on 8/4/2012 1:59:49 PM

Hey Winnie Girlie, no worries. You're in a bathroom full of women who all go through the same thing, so no worries. I'm sure the women will be focused on using the bathroom and getting themselves together that they won't even pay attention to your wrapper. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I absolutely hate the crinkling sound of pads or tampon wrappers being removed. I don't have my period, but in a public restroom the ladies next to me, I know what is going on! I am scared that when I get my period, people will hear the crinkle of the wrapper and know I have my period! Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/4/2012 1:29:09 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<

by beauty4girls on 8/4/2012 12:35:10 PM

omg. My family and I saw this last night. I loove the series and I'm pretty sure my Dad was laughing the hardest. I like Rowely because he's sooo sweet Smile

by jaydawg14 on 8/4/2012 11:13:53 AM

the movie is not like the book at all

by pinklol56 on 8/4/2012 10:19:40 AM

I saw it yesterday at the first showing!

by LovelyDays111 on 8/4/2012 8:35:51 AM

This club lets you post any fun facts and questions that other girls can read and gape at. Anytime you want to know what other girls think, come here and ask to your hearts content. The officers with post daily questions, facts, and links to quizzes, while all YOU have to do is click that purple button that reads, "Be a member!" Don't worry, we help with serious issues, too, like periods and first days of school. Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/4/2012 1:22:14 AM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!