Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

3 reasons to break out your fall booties--right now

Start taking notes: Your fave fall booties don’t have to be off limits this summer! Ankle boots are a totally cool alternative to sandals and give you...

mod mod mod
I bought this really cute black fascinator from clairs and
i how absolutely NO idea what to wear it with help!!!!!\\

Hey girl--

Since those can be a pretty bold on their own, try and keep the rest of your outfit simple. Like skinny jeans and a cute sweater. Or, dress it up with a nice blouse and a pencil skirt.

best of luck!
simone s.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/14/2012 1:54:54 PM

I have suede black ankle booties with what looks like a faux leather black belt wrapped around it. I want to wear them with like a skirt or dress but I don't know what style would look best, do you have any suggestions?

Hey chica! Try them when it gets a little colder with some cute black tights and a little bit of an edgy look.  Suede and leather are a little bit edgy, so something studded would look awesome! xoxo

Kate G.

by kittycat99kmb on 8/13/2012 3:17:10 PM

The Qupid Camel Suede Fringe Ankle Boots are available at rue 21 and they are only 25$ i bought them and they are the most amazing boots ever i wouldnt even mind if they were 40.

by candycanes on 8/12/2012 12:06:55 AM

please join beauty! -looking for admins-
lauren<3

by yorkielover88 on 8/9/2012 10:00:21 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
My mom doesn't want me wearing heels, but I have a super cute pair of boots with a tiny heel. How do I ask to wear them?

Hey girlie,

Try compromising with her! First, they're boots not "high heels," so that's a step in the right direction. Ask her if she would mind if you wore them to school on the first day to kinda celebrate the new school year. See what she says! If it's no... well ok, maybe wearing heels to school is a little too "against the rules." Take a deep breath and stay calm. But what about to a birthday party? Helping mom run errands on Saturday? Another special occasion coming up soon? Work with her so you can wear the boots sometimes - and ease her into letting you take small fashion risks Smile
Lauren C.

by Madds07 on 8/9/2012 9:11:48 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
My mom wont let me wear heels. Do u know of any little wedge booties or flat booties?

Hey girl, I found some flat booties at Macy's last year. So you can try there, and Zappo's also has a large selection.
Carrie R.

by lavlo on 8/8/2012 2:37:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, I have a pair of black faux leather ankle booties, and I don't know what I could wear them with. I have two pairs of light gray jegginjs, a pair of dark blue jeggings, and a pair of black sparkly jeggings. The shoes have pointed toes. I have mostly tee shirts, and they are all printed/graphic. If you could give any suggestions, what kind of shirt should I wear them with, and what stores could I get them at? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl, those boots would look super cute with nicer blouses or '80s-style off-the-shoulder shirts. Check out Forever 21 for some ideas.
Carrie R.

by happyone123 on 8/8/2012 2:02:27 PM

Want the first booties SOOOOOO bad!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 8/7/2012 9:00:05 PM

****The Dory Club****
Love Dory? Love finding Nemo? Well, join this club!! You can find Dory fun facts, Dory quotes, and much much more!! Join Now!
****The Dory club***
P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney
Member titles are first come first serve

by sheepinthesky on 8/7/2012 8:41:28 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
**Please Join! this is a new club and positions r still available**

by Alykat18 on 8/7/2012 6:40:33 PM