6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

7 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

7 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Acing the asymmetrical hemline: Find your style

One of the most versatile trends this season has been the asymmetrical hemline. It’s popped up on everything from shirts to skirts to dresses and can...

I liked the classic cute outfit! But I would choose a different necklace!

by averya on 9/3/2012 3:25:26 PM

mod mod mod!!
i LOVE the whole high-low dress trend but i cant find them anywhere in stores and the straps arent even thick enough tht i could wear one to school...i have two questions: do you know a store where i could find one? and could you help with the whole first day outfit ish? im 13 and in 8th grade. i cnt wear heels, i have like no curves, and i love color. also i have brown hair a little longer thn shoulder lenght. thnks!!

Hey girl! Check out stores like Macy's and Target for high-low dresses.  Try a pair of cute flats (something comfy), cuffed jeans, and a bright sweater and your fave bracelet and necklace! xoxo

Kate G.

by luvinlife12 on 8/20/2012 9:22:08 PM

Hey I hav a bunch if tanks and long jeans but when I match them up it looks weird. Plz help me? I'm very thin and a little short for my age but I hav long limbs and I'm an athletic type but still a little girls. Help?

by _Sadie_ on 8/19/2012 11:35:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD I have sooo many tank tops and long jeans but whenever I tried t put them together it looks bad. Any tips pleasseee?

Hey girlie,

Try layering! A tank top tucked into long jeans with a printed cardigan (love polka dots), fitted blazer, or cropped sweater look adorable because of the layers. Another way to dress up the look is with accessories - a plain tank and jeans is taken to the next level by layering necklaces and throwing on a pair of high boots. <3 Try to get creative with what you've got! And it also helps sometimes to Google image search celebs wearing a certain trend (like pastel jeans) to get ideas!

Lauren C.

by _Sadie_ on 8/19/2012 11:29:02 AM

mod mod mod
i put 4 mod questions up and nobody answered any of them!!!
so here they are
1 i have some black skinnies and they are waaaaaaay to long and they look weird with cuffs what should i do?
2i have an olive skin tone and i really wanna try a purple lip gloss would it work on me?
3 i bought some neon green skinnies what top would work with them?(grey DOES NOT work at all)
4 do you crave salty foods before your period? i had my very first period last month.

Hey chica! 1. You can try taking them to a tailor and getting them hemmed to fit your height.  2. Purple lip gloss is a hard color for ANYONE, so do some research before you buy and look up reviews for different colors that people liked online. 3. Try black or white tops or a navy blue shirt. 4. Some girls have cravings during their period, it's pretty normal to crave salty foods or sweet foods.  xoxo

Kate G.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/15/2012 9:13:06 AM

Help! I'm going to the mall soon for back to school clothes, and I don't know what to choose! Even though I'm very small, I have long legs and arms for my size. (I'm also very thin, so I don't fit in a lot of clothes.) I have smallish boobs and my ribcage is completely straight but when it gets to my waist there is a small curve. I have small hips and absolutely no thighs. I'm not sure which styles look good on me and what I should choose. Any advice?

Hey chica, try getting some babydoll shirts that'll add some length to your torso to match your arms and legs. Also, look for shirts with accents near the chest area, 'cause that'll make you look more filled out. As for pants, you probably don't wanna go for skinny jeans. Instead, look for some with a slight flare that'll give your legs a bit of shape.
Carrie R.

by CandyMandy on 8/14/2012 10:27:32 AM

I'm going to go shopping soon and I don't know what body shape I am. I have broad shoulders and not as wide hips but thick legs(???). And my boobs are kind of the smaller-mediumish size. I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking for.

Hey! That sounds a little like me, and I'm pear-shaped Smile

Helen S.

by ellaquinn2000 on 8/13/2012 7:56:31 PM

Cool!!! Love the mustache necklace!!!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 8/13/2012 6:30:15 PM

Hey catlover26, black bottoms and shoes with silver accessories would look good. Maybe black skinny jeans with black flats and silver necklaces. Xoxo

On the first day of school this year I have to wear a neon yellow shirt b/c I am a freshman advisory leader. What should I wear for the rest of my outfit so I look good? Lynae P.

by catlover26 on 8/11/2012 4:44:11 PM

Girly girl and classic cute Smile

by kayla9 on 8/11/2012 4:18:44 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!