10 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

11 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

12 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Acing the asymmetrical hemline: Find your style

One of the most versatile trends this season has been the asymmetrical hemline. It’s popped up on everything from shirts to skirts to dresses and can...

Well when im wearing yoga pants i always tend to have underwear lines! I want to get rid of them but i don't want to wear a thong yet, what type of underwear wouldn't show lines? Thanks!

That's really tricky since yoga pants are so tight! Try wearing a thinner panty that is still full coverage and see if it goes away! otherwise you may have to try pants that are a little looser!

Meghan D.

by sunsetmelon44 on 8/11/2012 12:38:34 AM

I love all of them except the tomboy one...just because I'm kind of a girly-girl. I wish I could pull those off.

by HelenaPS on 8/11/2012 12:12:21 AM

Today my brother and I are suppose to do something fun today together. We are four years apart and I don't know what we should do?

Hey girl! My brother and I are 4 years apart, too, so I totally get your stich.  Try something fun like watching funny movies together (try old 80s movies like "Back to the Future") or have him teach you something that he can do (is he a great soccer player? play 1 on one in your backyard).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by coco4 on 8/10/2012 8:57:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i hve aBUNCH of amazing tops, and i love them all and i hve so many, i barely repeat them, but the thing is most of them look best with one or two pairs of shorts or jeans, so i always wear the same shorts and same jeans, evn tho i hve a bunch of shorts! And of course i change the bottoms ocasionally, but still i dont want ppl to c me wearing the same bottoms, how should i fix this "dillema" in my closet?

Hey chicky! Since you're mixing up your tops so often, people might not notice that you're rockin' the same couple bottoms. If you're looking for a change, head to Target or your favorite store and pick out a few neutral colored skirts and jeans to mix into your rotation.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by fashiondiva4 on 8/10/2012 5:32:09 AM

please join beauty!-looking for admins-
-lauren<3

by yorkielover88 on 8/9/2012 9:59:28 PM

Cute

by amileofroses on 8/9/2012 7:33:57 PM

umm... none of them lol

by opptop on 8/9/2012 7:06:42 PM

umm...all of them lol

by Alykat18 on 8/9/2012 5:18:36 PM

Is colored denim a fall trend?

Hey girl! Colored denim is totally a fall trend! You can rock it year round! xoxo

Kate G.

by lovekatniss23 on 8/9/2012 12:25:23 PM

classic cute or girly girl!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/9/2012 11:16:12 AM