3 MINUTES AGO RT @JamieN_Youtube: Bae @sierra_furtado in @girlslifemag!! Ahhh so excited! 😍😘🎉

3 MINUTES AGO RT @Bridget_McGarry: Check out #Horror in the Dec/Jan issue of Girls Life Magazine!! Thanks @girlslifemag I had an…

33 MINUTES AGO Which #HungerGames hottie is right for you?

Beauty Spy: Edgy and punk Belle B.

This GL girl from Tulsa, OK loves products that make her life easy and her beauty shine! Find out what fab finds whycantibeaninjaturtletoo has in her beauty...

i have the baby lips but in a different color Smile it makes my lips just a smidge pinker and it stays put beautifully

by loppyears12 on 8/16/2012 7:56:57 PM

Luv tht lipstick and mascara, works like a dream!

by ColosalMascara on 8/13/2012 9:31:19 AM

That mascara kicks butt. love it.

by CountryCutie4 on 8/12/2012 9:27:42 PM

I want to start wearing foundation but I'm not positive on what kind to get. I'm looking for a drugstore foundation. I want something that's light and will even out my skin without clogging my pores or looking cakey. I also have sensitive skin. I'm considering getting neutrogenas healthy skin liquid foundation. Is that a good brand and do you know of any other foundations that I could use? I'd really appreciate it(:

Hey girl,

I think Neutrogena is a good brand, but I would ask for help at a beauty store to make sure you get the right shade and a base that will work with your skin type. Even if they recommend something expensive, you'll have a basic idea of what to look for at the drugstore later!

Meghan D.

by allison184 on 8/10/2012 9:27:30 PM

Mod Mod Mod hey guys how dose GL pick who gets to become a beauty spy i did the survey do they send me in email telling me they got my pic or that there gonna put me on GL!

Hey girl! We get a lot of applicants so just keep an eye out for yours to be featured on the site. xxoo
Maggie P.

by serenitybaum on 8/9/2012 1:25:56 PM

Hey s4prez, there has to be some natural ways to fix your eyes. Try leaving spoons in the freezer for a few minutes and then placing them beneath your eyes or use ice cubes placed in a ziploc bag. If that doesn't work use warm/almost hot rags for your eyes. Be sure you watch your face every night and day and get 10 hours of sleep. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Please help me! I am going into eighth grade and i have under eye circles, redness and uneven skin tone and i really want to try Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation, but I want to know if I am too young. Seriously, is eighth grade too young? And also, I am afraid I will become dependent on the foundation and not want to leave the house without it on. Do you think that would happen? If you could please answer my questions, that would be great. Thanks! Lynae P.

by s4prez on 8/8/2012 7:47:12 PM

I love baby lips!!!

by kittykove2 on 8/8/2012 5:57:13 PM

Hey Kittykove2, yup that always helps me. After you curl your hair, wrap it in rollers to keep the curls tight. After wearing rollers each night, in the morning my curls are so bouncy and last all day. Hope this helps! Xoxo

if i out the diy sea salt sray in my hair and then
put curlers in will that help the curls stay????? Lynae P.

by kittykove2 on 8/8/2012 5:56:31 PM

Advice Queen!

Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/8/2012 5:38:59 PM

Hey svds, orientations are super casual so you don't have to go all out for an outfit. You could wear a cute tank with jeans and sandals or a nice dress with flip flops. As long as you look presentable, you're good to go. Have fun! Xoxo

I don't know what to wear to this school orientation I'm going to soon. Help! Lynae P.

by svds on 8/8/2012 5:17:02 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?