4 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

4 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Edgy and punk Belle B.

This GL girl from Tulsa, OK loves products that make her life easy and her beauty shine! Find out what fab finds whycantibeaninjaturtletoo has in her beauty...

Hey svds, try to wipe your skin with wet paper towels to calm the scent down. No worries, I'm sure people will pay more attention to your speech than smell. Good luck chica!! Xoxo

Help! I have a school orientation in less than an hour, and I reek of tanning lotion! How can I tone down the smell?! I'm afraid if I wear long pants I'll create unwanted lines, and it's hot out. I'm afraid perfume would make me too smelly. Thanks! Lynae P.

by svds on 8/8/2012 5:13:32 PM

Join the club TRENDSETTERS! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11079 The club is open to all girls with different styles to talk about fashion, beauty, and makeup! This club allows girls to enhance their beauty and express their style! Join now!(=

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 3:19:57 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
My pore are looking big lately... do you have any home remedys or DIY to clean your pores?

Hey chicky, to keep your pores clean, make sure you're using a daily cleanser and exfoliating about once a week. To exfoliate at home, mix together a cup of sugar and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add enough oil to make it like a paste, and then massage that gently into your face. After 5 minutes, wash it off.
Carrie R.

by rockinmagz on 8/8/2012 2:33:31 PM

Club Oh, Boy!
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
on my profile
ADVICE
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:22:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to get foundation but I dont know what type I should get... I want to get foundation that doesnt look like i have dust on my face... THX!

Hey chica, if you don't want powder foundation, you can get a liquid instead. But it might be better for you to go a li'l lighter in general and get concealer, BB cream, or a tinted moisturizer. Check out this post on BB cream for more ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/24/Ed-Obsession-Under-30-BB-creams.aspx.
Carrie R.

by Demeter99 on 8/8/2012 1:58:35 PM

idk if you know this but i want a dog and i am looking for a small dog that stays small when they are in the adult and it has floppy ears and its brown

Hey girl, sounds like you're describing either a beagle or a basset hound. But I don't know exactly how small you want it, and those dogs aren't completely brown. They're pretty cute, though. Smile
Carrie R.

by smileygirl555 on 8/8/2012 12:58:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Today is the first day of school. I didn't go,though. I felt like I was gonna through up,and I was nervous. My outfit fit wrong,I was behind schedule,and everything was just wrong. I didn't want to face school,I didn't want to walk up and be alone because I was the first one there. And tomorrow,it's going to be even worse,because my mom has to to work so she can't help me get ready,and everyone will wonder why I missed the first day. I'm so scared,I don't want to leave my family. Please help me; what should I do? PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! I have this problem EVERY year on the first day of school.  Being anxious is completely normal.  Tonight, plan out exactly what you want to wear (and try it on to make sure you like it).  Wake up extra early in the morning to give yourself extra time to get ready.  You aren't leaving your fam, you're just headed to school.  They'll be home for you to talk to when you get home.  When you start to get overwhelmed, count to 10 and then backwards and take deep breaths.  You'll be fine, everyone survives school.  If anyone asks, just tell them you were sick or you couldn't make it to school.  You don't have to give them the deets.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by MadMaddie911 on 8/8/2012 12:42:24 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
Hi! So, my dad's 50th birthday is on August 22nd. I want to make him something REALLY super special. What should I make? And BTW, any of the GL gals that see this, feel free to comment on my profile if you have ANY ideas!

Hey girl! Pull out some pictures of the two of you (and the rest of your fam, if you want) and make him a killer scrapbook.  Include pictures from his fave movies and books, momentos from vacations you've taken together, and all sorts of funny things that remind you of him.  He'll love that it's personal and you'll have just as much fun making it as he will looking at it! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 12:33:23 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 12:32:44 PM

ive searched everywhere at the stores but that was in the summer i was looking for a hoodie so um do you know where you can find a navy blue hoodie or a blackone? THX SO MUCH

Hey girl! Now that it's getting closer to the fall season, look in Target or Walmart (especially in their workout section).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.