9 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

12 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

13 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Edgy and punk Belle B.

This GL girl from Tulsa, OK loves products that make her life easy and her beauty shine! Find out what fab finds whycantibeaninjaturtletoo has in her beauty...

i asked my mom if she can get me antipesperant but im only in 4th grade should i get the body spray thing or the deoderant because when i sweat in p.e it soo embarresing. one more question:is deodarent bad for your health?

Hey girl! Try getting a stick of deodorant and antiperspirant (Secret, Dove, and Ban all make great ones).  Deodorant isn't bad for you at all, but you should only apply it to your underarms once a day so you don't get irritated.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/8/2012 12:10:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I recently sent in a "What's in my beauty bag" (aka this survey) and I was about to send in a picture, but I was busy and eventually I forgot the email. Can you please tell me the email in which you send your profile picture to? Thank you in advance(:

Hey girl! The Beauty Spy e-mail is lovemylook@girlslife.com.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by smartgirl991 on 8/8/2012 11:17:52 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 11:16:27 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
first, i want to thank y'all mods. Y'all are so awesome! Laughing
second, im going on a trip to california on the 12th, and like southern california, disneyland, that area, if u know what i mean. what should i pack? and what cheap waterproof mascaras do y'all recommend? thanks!
xx~Maggie

Hey girlie! You're welcome! Southern California can be pretty hot (especially in August), so I would recommend lots of light clothes.  If you're going to Disneyland, try this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/26/Headed-to-the-amusement-park-3-outfits-to-wear.aspx.  As for waterproof mascara, I love Maybelline Great Lash- it's one of my fave products! xoxo

Kate G.

by foodiejr99 on 8/8/2012 11:04:35 AM

I'm not a fan of nude lips but I do love that moisturizer and mascara.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 10:49:54 AM

I love the Baby Lips in peach kiss because of the same reasons!Smile

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/8/2012 10:06:18 AM

I don't think "Edgy" means peach lip balm and brown eyeshadow, but hey, whatever looks good on you! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 8/8/2012 10:01:19 AM

Mod!
Hey there! I have worn tankinis and one pieces because I have this birthmark on my stomach. Its not huge but people notice and give me funny looks. I'm also not that skinny so is it worth getting to wear really cute suits? I feel like I am missing out on cute suits when I shop so I can't decide if its worth it.
What do you think. Thanks!

Hey babe! There are LOTS of super cute one piece and tankinis out there! Don't sacrifice cuteness just because you aren't comfortable rockin' a bikini.  Try looking for one pieces that are flattering so you don't feel like you're missing out, but you're still comfortable with the way you look! xoxo

Kate G.