12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Edgy and punk Belle B.

This GL girl from Tulsa, OK loves products that make her life easy and her beauty shine! Find out what fab finds whycantibeaninjaturtletoo has in her beauty...

i have the baby lips but in a different color Smile it makes my lips just a smidge pinker and it stays put beautifully

by loppyears12 on 8/16/2012 7:56:57 PM

Luv tht lipstick and mascara, works like a dream!

by ColosalMascara on 8/13/2012 9:31:19 AM

That mascara kicks butt. love it.

by CountryCutie4 on 8/12/2012 9:27:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to start wearing foundation but I'm not positive on what kind to get. I'm looking for a drugstore foundation. I want something that's light and will even out my skin without clogging my pores or looking cakey. I also have sensitive skin. I'm considering getting neutrogenas healthy skin liquid foundation. Is that a good brand and do you know of any other foundations that I could use? I'd really appreciate it(:

Hey girl,

I think Neutrogena is a good brand, but I would ask for help at a beauty store to make sure you get the right shade and a base that will work with your skin type. Even if they recommend something expensive, you'll have a basic idea of what to look for at the drugstore later!

Meghan D.

by allison184 on 8/10/2012 9:27:30 PM

Mod Mod Mod hey guys how dose GL pick who gets to become a beauty spy i did the survey do they send me in email telling me they got my pic or that there gonna put me on GL!

Hey girl! We get a lot of applicants so just keep an eye out for yours to be featured on the site. xxoo
Maggie P.

by serenitybaum on 8/9/2012 1:25:56 PM

Hey s4prez, there has to be some natural ways to fix your eyes. Try leaving spoons in the freezer for a few minutes and then placing them beneath your eyes or use ice cubes placed in a ziploc bag. If that doesn't work use warm/almost hot rags for your eyes. Be sure you watch your face every night and day and get 10 hours of sleep. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Please help me! I am going into eighth grade and i have under eye circles, redness and uneven skin tone and i really want to try Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation, but I want to know if I am too young. Seriously, is eighth grade too young? And also, I am afraid I will become dependent on the foundation and not want to leave the house without it on. Do you think that would happen? If you could please answer my questions, that would be great. Thanks! Lynae P.

by s4prez on 8/8/2012 7:47:12 PM

I love baby lips!!!

by kittykove2 on 8/8/2012 5:57:13 PM

Hey Kittykove2, yup that always helps me. After you curl your hair, wrap it in rollers to keep the curls tight. After wearing rollers each night, in the morning my curls are so bouncy and last all day. Hope this helps! Xoxo

if i out the diy sea salt sray in my hair and then
put curlers in will that help the curls stay????? Lynae P.

by kittykove2 on 8/8/2012 5:56:31 PM

Advice Queen!

Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/8/2012 5:38:59 PM

Hey svds, orientations are super casual so you don't have to go all out for an outfit. You could wear a cute tank with jeans and sandals or a nice dress with flip flops. As long as you look presentable, you're good to go. Have fun! Xoxo

I don't know what to wear to this school orientation I'm going to soon. Help! Lynae P.

by svds on 8/8/2012 5:17:02 PM

Hey svds, try to wipe your skin with wet paper towels to calm the scent down. No worries, I'm sure people will pay more attention to your speech than smell. Good luck chica!! Xoxo

Help! I have a school orientation in less than an hour, and I reek of tanning lotion! How can I tone down the smell?! I'm afraid if I wear long pants I'll create unwanted lines, and it's hot out. I'm afraid perfume would make me too smelly. Thanks! Lynae P.

by svds on 8/8/2012 5:13:32 PM

Join the club TRENDSETTERS! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11079 The club is open to all girls with different styles to talk about fashion, beauty, and makeup! This club allows girls to enhance their beauty and express their style! Join now!(=

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 3:19:57 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
My pore are looking big lately... do you have any home remedys or DIY to clean your pores?

Hey chicky, to keep your pores clean, make sure you're using a daily cleanser and exfoliating about once a week. To exfoliate at home, mix together a cup of sugar and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add enough oil to make it like a paste, and then massage that gently into your face. After 5 minutes, wash it off.
Carrie R.

by rockinmagz on 8/8/2012 2:33:31 PM

Club Oh, Boy!
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
on my profile
ADVICE
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:22:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to get foundation but I dont know what type I should get... I want to get foundation that doesnt look like i have dust on my face... THX!

Hey chica, if you don't want powder foundation, you can get a liquid instead. But it might be better for you to go a li'l lighter in general and get concealer, BB cream, or a tinted moisturizer. Check out this post on BB cream for more ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/24/Ed-Obsession-Under-30-BB-creams.aspx.
Carrie R.

by Demeter99 on 8/8/2012 1:58:35 PM

idk if you know this but i want a dog and i am looking for a small dog that stays small when they are in the adult and it has floppy ears and its brown

Hey girl, sounds like you're describing either a beagle or a basset hound. But I don't know exactly how small you want it, and those dogs aren't completely brown. They're pretty cute, though. Smile
Carrie R.

by smileygirl555 on 8/8/2012 12:58:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Today is the first day of school. I didn't go,though. I felt like I was gonna through up,and I was nervous. My outfit fit wrong,I was behind schedule,and everything was just wrong. I didn't want to face school,I didn't want to walk up and be alone because I was the first one there. And tomorrow,it's going to be even worse,because my mom has to to work so she can't help me get ready,and everyone will wonder why I missed the first day. I'm so scared,I don't want to leave my family. Please help me; what should I do? PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! I have this problem EVERY year on the first day of school.  Being anxious is completely normal.  Tonight, plan out exactly what you want to wear (and try it on to make sure you like it).  Wake up extra early in the morning to give yourself extra time to get ready.  You aren't leaving your fam, you're just headed to school.  They'll be home for you to talk to when you get home.  When you start to get overwhelmed, count to 10 and then backwards and take deep breaths.  You'll be fine, everyone survives school.  If anyone asks, just tell them you were sick or you couldn't make it to school.  You don't have to give them the deets.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by MadMaddie911 on 8/8/2012 12:42:24 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
Hi! So, my dad's 50th birthday is on August 22nd. I want to make him something REALLY super special. What should I make? And BTW, any of the GL gals that see this, feel free to comment on my profile if you have ANY ideas!

Hey girl! Pull out some pictures of the two of you (and the rest of your fam, if you want) and make him a killer scrapbook.  Include pictures from his fave movies and books, momentos from vacations you've taken together, and all sorts of funny things that remind you of him.  He'll love that it's personal and you'll have just as much fun making it as he will looking at it! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 12:33:23 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 12:32:44 PM

ive searched everywhere at the stores but that was in the summer i was looking for a hoodie so um do you know where you can find a navy blue hoodie or a blackone? THX SO MUCH

Hey girl! Now that it's getting closer to the fall season, look in Target or Walmart (especially in their workout section).  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/8/2012 12:15:29 PM

i asked my mom if she can get me antipesperant but im only in 4th grade should i get the body spray thing or the deoderant because when i sweat in p.e it soo embarresing. one more question:is deodarent bad for your health?

Hey girl! Try getting a stick of deodorant and antiperspirant (Secret, Dove, and Ban all make great ones).  Deodorant isn't bad for you at all, but you should only apply it to your underarms once a day so you don't get irritated.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/8/2012 12:10:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I recently sent in a "What's in my beauty bag" (aka this survey) and I was about to send in a picture, but I was busy and eventually I forgot the email. Can you please tell me the email in which you send your profile picture to? Thank you in advance(:

Hey girl! The Beauty Spy e-mail is lovemylook@girlslife.com.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by smartgirl991 on 8/8/2012 11:17:52 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 11:16:27 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
first, i want to thank y'all mods. Y'all are so awesome! Laughing
second, im going on a trip to california on the 12th, and like southern california, disneyland, that area, if u know what i mean. what should i pack? and what cheap waterproof mascaras do y'all recommend? thanks!
xx~Maggie

Hey girlie! You're welcome! Southern California can be pretty hot (especially in August), so I would recommend lots of light clothes.  If you're going to Disneyland, try this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/26/Headed-to-the-amusement-park-3-outfits-to-wear.aspx.  As for waterproof mascara, I love Maybelline Great Lash- it's one of my fave products! xoxo

Kate G.

by foodiejr99 on 8/8/2012 11:04:35 AM

I'm not a fan of nude lips but I do love that moisturizer and mascara.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 10:49:54 AM

I love the Baby Lips in peach kiss because of the same reasons!Smile

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/8/2012 10:06:18 AM

I don't think "Edgy" means peach lip balm and brown eyeshadow, but hey, whatever looks good on you! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 8/8/2012 10:01:19 AM

Mod!
Hey there! I have worn tankinis and one pieces because I have this birthmark on my stomach. Its not huge but people notice and give me funny looks. I'm also not that skinny so is it worth getting to wear really cute suits? I feel like I am missing out on cute suits when I shop so I can't decide if its worth it.
What do you think. Thanks!

Hey babe! There are LOTS of super cute one piece and tankinis out there! Don't sacrifice cuteness just because you aren't comfortable rockin' a bikini.  Try looking for one pieces that are flattering so you don't feel like you're missing out, but you're still comfortable with the way you look! xoxo

Kate G.