30 MINUTES AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude 🏃🏃�

1 HOURS AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen 👑 💁👑

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

I am going to try this! Time to start a trend!

by brianaangel9 on 10/7/2012 6:16:31 PM

I got the pack and now, 4 more girls are now buying them and painting their nails :3 I love starting school trends!

by kibblekinzx3 on 9/23/2012 7:21:14 PM

Mod mod mod
I need an ideas that's not blah. I have painters tape, but I don't have any fancy nail polish. I need something I can do easy. Ps I dont have steady hands so intricate designs are a no.

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of fun nail suggestions that range in difficulty, and be sure to check out GL on Pinterest for nail ideas, too!

Meghan D.

by Fashionista9400 on 9/14/2012 9:43:32 PM

too warty fo me

by mmk1102 on 8/31/2012 1:59:05 PM

Mod mod mod
I love doing cute stuff to my nails. But i don't have the money for expensive nail designs like that! Do you know any cute nail ideas I can do for cheap with painter's tape? And p.s, I tried your nails idea from the June July magazine and it was super cute.i need something new that will have all the girls at school talking!!!!!

Hey chica!

I LOVE nail art too and I'm always looking for cute ways to spunk up my nails. This one is my new favorite: paint your nails the color of your choice then let them dry. Once they're dry take paper reinforcements and stick them on your nail so that there is an arch left around the tip of your nail. Then, take a different color and paint the tips of your nail. So, basically this is a super easy way to do a french manicure with any color polish you want! Hope this helps
Alexis G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/30/2012 8:11:36 AM

Im Sooo Gonna Try These Out!! <3 =)

by srijonibeautyxo on 8/27/2012 11:32:59 PM

that looks absolutely lush! i wanna try it but i dont have 12 bucks plus shipping.

by emroxlol on 8/26/2012 4:17:04 AM

for anyone being the california girl from katy perrys song califoria girls you have to try this!!! <<33

by Jbug77 on 8/25/2012 7:54:41 PM

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/24/2012 3:25:20 PM

It looks cool, but think of how hard it would be to get off if you didn't have the right stuff!

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 2:47:10 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?