AN HOUR AGO These two-year-olds are our new style icons. #YASSSS: http://t.co/frFQceALhn pic.twitter.com/VtjTVpXyPO

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your love language? http://t.co/4uCTlFUyWb pic.twitter.com/nxk1tudl1g

3 HOURS AGO Turns out our fave celebs have some valuable life lessons to share: http://t.co/3JYJTN1oZG pic.twitter.com/7BZ1MwDsEC

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

love them! i put some sprinkles on mine and love it! its my BTS nail design!

by FairyKari on 8/19/2012 5:10:45 PM

i don't think u were it on ur lips !!! maybe

by fashion456 on 8/15/2012 3:47:53 PM

I think it's really cool! I would totally wear it!

by <3HungerGames on 8/15/2012 1:32:45 PM

i love the look on the nails and would do it any day. but lips is another thing....

by iluvpandas101 on 8/14/2012 12:03:30 PM

Michelle Phan totally endorsed the ciate thing! Seems pretty cool, but alot of effortTong

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/14/2012 12:44:48 AM

I totally love those nails AND lips.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:23:30 PM

My question: How can that girl stand it with all those mini pearls on her lips???

by MadelineSinger1 on 8/13/2012 6:14:16 PM

I would wear it, it may be trendy but that is okay. I would not want it on my lips, no way. I think the picture is just for effect and not I would want to try.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:39:32 PM

I would totally wear that nail polish but it's too expensive. I like magnetic nail polish. It's easy to use and not totally expensive.

by buffalocrush23 on 8/11/2012 6:33:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!,
So I have hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair. This year I really want to wear makeup that complements my eyes without being noticeable. I really want a natural look.

Hey girl!

Almay makes really amazing eyeshadows that complement different eye colors. Lucky for you, they have a bunch of options for hazel eyes. Just check them out and your local drugstore or Target, WalMart, etc. They are super affordable and are perfect for any occasion because they aren't too bright or crazy. I've been using them for years!
Rachael A.