1 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

2 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

4 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

love them! i put some sprinkles on mine and love it! its my BTS nail design!

by FairyKari on 8/19/2012 5:10:45 PM

i don't think u were it on ur lips !!! maybe

by fashion456 on 8/15/2012 3:47:53 PM

I think it's really cool! I would totally wear it!

by <3HungerGames on 8/15/2012 1:32:45 PM

i love the look on the nails and would do it any day. but lips is another thing....

by iluvpandas101 on 8/14/2012 12:03:30 PM

Michelle Phan totally endorsed the ciate thing! Seems pretty cool, but alot of effortTong

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/14/2012 12:44:48 AM

I totally love those nails AND lips.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:23:30 PM

My question: How can that girl stand it with all those mini pearls on her lips???

by MadelineSinger1 on 8/13/2012 6:14:16 PM

I would wear it, it may be trendy but that is okay. I would not want it on my lips, no way. I think the picture is just for effect and not I would want to try.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:39:32 PM

I would totally wear that nail polish but it's too expensive. I like magnetic nail polish. It's easy to use and not totally expensive.

by buffalocrush23 on 8/11/2012 6:33:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!,
So I have hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair. This year I really want to wear makeup that complements my eyes without being noticeable. I really want a natural look.

Hey girl!

Almay makes really amazing eyeshadows that complement different eye colors. Lucky for you, they have a bunch of options for hazel eyes. Just check them out and your local drugstore or Target, WalMart, etc. They are super affordable and are perfect for any occasion because they aren't too bright or crazy. I've been using them for years!
Rachael A.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/10/2012 2:35:15 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!