6 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

7 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

7 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

please join beauty! -looking for admins-
lauren<3

by yorkielover88 on 8/9/2012 10:01:15 PM

hmm i think it is cute...... might try with the beads first before wasting $25 dollars on something if i dont like it.

by butterflygirl14 on 8/9/2012 4:32:07 PM

Hey pixie_chick, mascara and black eyeliner will help. Embrace that geek chic look girly. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Help! I wear glasses with thick black frames and because I'm nearsighted, they make my eyes look tiny and contacts are financially not an option. What makeup can I use to make my eyes pop and look bigger and brighter? Please help me! Lynae P.

by pixie_chick on 8/8/2012 8:37:55 PM

that pic is a little weird how does it not fall off the nail?

by kayscout on 8/7/2012 8:48:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't have a crease on my eyes, and it's a bit difficult to create eye makeup looks on my single eyelids. Do you have any tips or advice? Thanks!

Hey Girl,

Try applying an eyeliner  just above your upper eyelashes. If you want to wear eyeshadow, just make sure you don't get too close to your brows.

best of luck!

simone s.

by cloudyday on 8/7/2012 1:01:51 PM

It looks really really cool but the sprinkles would probably all fall of on me! I'm way to busy to be all careful with my nails. It looks awesome though.

by goldenheart7 on 8/7/2012 12:03:26 PM

It'd be cute on other girls, but I just wouldn't be able to pull it off.

by Cutiepie7 on 8/7/2012 4:45:23 AM

So cool! I'd love to do this it looks amazing. My cousin's a model and she did this on her lips for a cover Smile

by Pandagirl528 on 8/7/2012 12:02:11 AM

I would definitely do that. On my nails though. On the lips is a little crazy...

by may2030 on 8/6/2012 11:38:21 PM

Yikes! A little outrageous for the actual nail polish! But super cute and the sprinkles are good much cheaper alternative! I would def. try this!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/6/2012 10:26:32 PM