Bridget M.

is modding

8 MINUTES AGO Love(ly) fruit kabobs, just in time for #Vday: http://t.co/1BbAKNmqA4

AN HOUR AGO The no-fail trick for super kissable lips: http://t.co/GJTmnpOBsT

2 HOURS AGO Guess which @Disney princess @EmWatson is starring as in her new movie? http://t.co/ayYoHE473T

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

Looks cool! But I don't think I'd pay more than $10 for anything for my nails!

by purplenurple88 on 8/6/2012 10:15:28 PM

I'd do it! I always like to see the cute new things to do with your nails, and this is no exception!

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 9:47:43 PM

caviar is SOO GOOD. Not into this look though.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/6/2012 9:36:50 PM

this looks so awesome to do!!!!:0

by fashion456 on 8/6/2012 9:05:07 PM

I wonder if their healthy for your nails... but anyway they look pretty sweet.

by pccool on 8/6/2012 8:52:19 PM

I...don't know. I mean it's really cute! I'm cot sure if it's for everyone though.

by cheetah#1 on 8/6/2012 8:24:58 PM

Thats really cool!! I just wonder if the beads would really stay on after a day or so.

by Emiegal on 8/6/2012 7:20:18 PM

For $17 or $25 I won't try them out!! It's bad enough that I have to pay like 5 to 10 dollars on regular nail polish!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 8/6/2012 6:48:53 PM

That is really cute I have to try it!!!...just not on my lips...

by milliethemule on 8/6/2012 6:38:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
ok, so we are going bts shopping soon, and i have the perfect first day outfit, pink jeggings, sandals, and a tank top of some sort. the only problem is that i have yet to find the perfect top, since it get pretty hot where i live, so a tank top would be good, but it has to be like 3 fingers width. and it cant be too expencive. so im pretty sure as long as its not spaghetti stap, then its ok. any ideas of stores with that kind of thing? i was thinking like, forever 21, delias, etc? Thanks a ton!

hey! yeah those stores are good. also try gap and h&m.

Helen S.