5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

OMG!!! Soooo cute!!! They look like lil candy sprinkle things!!!! I would totally wear those!!!!

by Punky99 on 8/6/2012 6:16:40 PM

omg this looks sooo cool! i might do it sometimeSmile

by Alykat18 on 8/6/2012 6:15:32 PM

I'm kind of known for my nails, and I definitley want to try them. Yeah, they're crazy, but who ever said crazy couldn't be cool ;). GL should have a contest for a bunch of these!

by Ally R. on 8/6/2012 6:12:53 PM

It's so cool . I think it's not for causal wear it's for a party .

by OneDirection1843 on 8/6/2012 5:59:25 PM

i like on nails not on lips but thats just my opinon

by pariskitty11 on 8/6/2012 5:57:30 PM

I love them i am going to get it and do them

by kirsten4716 on 8/6/2012 5:57:27 PM

I totally want to have these!!! But too bad I just got my nails done Frown ;)

by Chocolate kiss on 8/6/2012 5:56:31 PM

I love them i am going to get it and do them

by kirsten4716 on 8/6/2012 5:55:27 PM

I have done caviar nails and they are really cool!

by moarcher27 on 8/6/2012 5:39:04 PM

pretty cool, i probably won't try it though. maybe for halloween or some other costume.

by the_last_ninja on 8/6/2012 5:21:22 PM