2 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

3 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

4 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

Crazy and a bit ugly in my opinion. I'm not a HUGE risk taker tho when it comes to beauty..I keep it simple

by maggie183 on 8/6/2012 5:05:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey I think I have a mental disease. Whenever I think about
something or have to make I descision about somethink I get
really anxious and sick to my stomach. HELP!!!

Hey girl! You don't have a mental disease, you just have a lot of anxiety (which is REALLY common, trust me, I have the same problem).  Talk to your mom or dad (or once school starts, the guidance counselor) and explain the issue to them calmly.  Walk them through what happens and how you feel and they should be able to give you tips on how to combat them.  For now, remember to take a deep breath when you feel yourself getting anxious and take a step back to think about something else for a minute.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 4:53:30 PM

This isn't new
It's been around for months now -_-
But I think it's pretty epic

by Bobalina on 8/6/2012 4:50:57 PM

sounds cool, i might try it

by iluvpiggles on 8/6/2012 4:42:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey if I put olive oil on my lashes will that help them be healthier???

Hey girlie, I answered your question on one of the other posts you commented on.  I don't think olive oil will make your eyelashes that much healthier.  the oil will moisturize your skin and lashes, but I don't think it will be noticeably different unless you start out with REALLY dry lashes.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 4:31:45 PM

I am so trying this

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 4:26:23 PM

if u want my opinion, I think it's gross. But I'm not into makeup.

by hermionegirl12 on 8/6/2012 4:09:09 PM

I would so try this! Smile

by TimidGurl1996 on 8/6/2012 3:40:50 PM

it looks nice on nails, but lips are kinda weird....

by mcw3400 on 8/6/2012 3:18:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please answer my comment on "My nose freaks over fragrances". PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, I answered it.  Sometimes it takes us a little while to answer questions, so unless it's been more than an hour, we're probably just busy. xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/6/2012 2:41:10 PM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.