14 MINUTES AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

AN HOUR AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

I Love This!!!! Def Gonna Try It!!!<333

by bendybarbie2000 on 8/6/2012 2:40:11 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:34:41 PM

Hiya please Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Spots Open!!

by Gracie206 on 8/6/2012 2:19:10 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:18:18 PM

To be honest,I don't think this trend is too crazy for me,but I just really hate the way it looks :/ But I'm sure you guys could rock it!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/6/2012 2:00:51 PM

i need lace-up ankle boots for bts i want them laced,black and possibly studded if u can find it please respond tyvm!!

Hey girl! Try checking somewhere like Nordstrom, Urbanog, or Lulu's for the boots! xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/6/2012 1:59:02 PM

Thanks, Kate G.!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/6/2012 1:21:55 PM

I would try it. . . if it wasn't so darn expensive!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so the first day of school is Aug. 30, and I need advice. So I've been home-schooled my entire life, and this year I'm going into 8th grade in public school. I've never stepped foot into a junior High School in my life, and I don't have any friends in my grade at all, either. So my question is, is how do I make friends? I'm really shy, and don't really know how to spark up a convo. And how do I get over my first-day nerves? What if the teachers are mean? What if I can't find my classes? HELP!!!! (P.s, sorry this is so long!) Thanks for all your help!

Hey girl! Introduce yourself to everyone you sit next to in class.  It might be scary, since you're shy, but you'll meet a ton of new people.  As long as you are prepared, teachers shouldn't be too mean, but if they are, don't worry!  Generally tough teachers are tough on EVERYONE, so you'll be in the same boat as your classmates (and have something to bond over).  If you can, try stopping by the school a few days before school starts to look around.  That way, you'll know where your classes are.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/6/2012 1:05:25 PM

how do you do this on your lips

Hey girl! They did it on their lips with the same product for effect, caviar lips aren't very practical since the pieces would fall off every time you move your lips! xoxo

Kate G.

by sparklysharpie on 8/6/2012 12:57:55 PM

sooooooo trying this tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/6/2012 12:57:45 PM