Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guysđź™…:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

5 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

6 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

I am always looking for cool nail trends and designs I can do myself! I would love to try this one if it wasn't so expensive!

by sunshine4life on 8/6/2012 11:48:44 AM

Since everyone says they wouldn't try it on their lips, i would. Laughing lol not in public though. Tong i wonder if its hard to get off. ^.^

by LovelyDays111 on 8/6/2012 11:39:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I forgot the email to which you're supposed to send your picture to for the Beauty Babe/Spy thing... can someone please give it to me?

Hey girl!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but here is the link to fill out the survey to become a beauty spy!

Rachael A.

by smartgirl991 on 8/6/2012 11:36:12 AM

This isn't a new idea... I've read articles on the Ciate brand ones before. They got sued because many bloggers had been doing caviar nails before and Ciate got upset about it and tried to patent it.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 8/6/2012 11:23:08 AM

Wow, the pack of 12 micro bead sets is cheaper than a nail polish and one bottle of beads!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/6/2012 11:16:00 AM

I soooo want to try those! Except, just on my fingers. Smile and falls-ball, i thought it would chip too! But apparently it stays on really well. Hmm... Oh well, they're still cool!

by epicforevs on 8/6/2012 10:45:46 AM

it looks like candy! i would do it on my nails, but not on my lips

by myfatsquirrel on 8/6/2012 10:27:54 AM

im gonna try it for halloween.... on my lips too!!

by fiafia17 on 8/6/2012 10:24:03 AM

I would soooo try this on my nails, but i don't think i would try it on my lips.

by Geek Lover on 8/6/2012 10:22:34 AM

That's really cool! Though it kinda looks like it might chip easily even with the acetone

by fallsb-ball on 8/6/2012 10:21:47 AM