AN HOUR AGO Veg out with @lauramarano: http://t.co/lIm0EVnkX4

1 HOURS AGO RT @danimitchell3: #ootd #GLfashbash #fashbash Thanks Girl Life Magazine for the comfy shirt!!! #backtoschool @girlslifemag http://t.co/Wwopic.twitter.com/WwoPqWxTcW

2 HOURS AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

COMMENTS

New Caviar nail trend: Crazy or cool?

This hot new mani trend has been popping up everywhere! What’s caviar, you say? It’s a fine delicacy consisting of salt-cured fish eggs. Don’t worry—it isn’t real...

I am going to try this! Time to start a trend!

by brianaangel9 on 10/7/2012 6:16:31 PM

I got the pack and now, 4 more girls are now buying them and painting their nails :3 I love starting school trends!

by kibblekinzx3 on 9/23/2012 7:21:14 PM

Mod mod mod
I need an ideas that's not blah. I have painters tape, but I don't have any fancy nail polish. I need something I can do easy. Ps I dont have steady hands so intricate designs are a no.

Hey girl,

Our beauty channel has TONS of fun nail suggestions that range in difficulty, and be sure to check out GL on Pinterest for nail ideas, too! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty-trends.aspx

Meghan D.

by Fashionista9400 on 9/14/2012 9:43:32 PM

too warty fo me

by mmk1102 on 8/31/2012 1:59:05 PM

Mod mod mod
I love doing cute stuff to my nails. But i don't have the money for expensive nail designs like that! Do you know any cute nail ideas I can do for cheap with painter's tape? And p.s, I tried your nails idea from the June July magazine and it was super cute.i need something new that will have all the girls at school talking!!!!!

Hey chica!

I LOVE nail art too and I'm always looking for cute ways to spunk up my nails. This one is my new favorite: paint your nails the color of your choice then let them dry. Once they're dry take paper reinforcements and stick them on your nail so that there is an arch left around the tip of your nail. Then, take a different color and paint the tips of your nail. So, basically this is a super easy way to do a french manicure with any color polish you want! Hope this helps
Alexis G.

by Fashionista9400 on 8/30/2012 8:11:36 AM

Im Sooo Gonna Try These Out!! <3 =)

by srijonibeautyxo on 8/27/2012 11:32:59 PM

that looks absolutely lush! i wanna try it but i dont have 12 bucks plus shipping.

by emroxlol on 8/26/2012 4:17:04 AM

for anyone being the california girl from katy perrys song califoria girls you have to try this!!! <<33

by Jbug77 on 8/25/2012 7:54:41 PM

Cool!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/24/2012 3:25:20 PM

It looks cool, but think of how hard it would be to get off if you didn't have the right stuff!

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 2:47:10 PM

love them! i put some sprinkles on mine and love it! its my BTS nail design!

by FairyKari on 8/19/2012 5:10:45 PM

i don't think u were it on ur lips !!! maybe

by fashion456 on 8/15/2012 3:47:53 PM

I think it's really cool! I would totally wear it!

by <3HungerGames on 8/15/2012 1:32:45 PM

i love the look on the nails and would do it any day. but lips is another thing....

by iluvpandas101 on 8/14/2012 12:03:30 PM

Michelle Phan totally endorsed the ciate thing! Seems pretty cool, but alot of effortTong

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/14/2012 12:44:48 AM

I totally love those nails AND lips.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:23:30 PM

My question: How can that girl stand it with all those mini pearls on her lips???

by MadelineSinger1 on 8/13/2012 6:14:16 PM

I would wear it, it may be trendy but that is okay. I would not want it on my lips, no way. I think the picture is just for effect and not I would want to try.

by fashionqn on 8/13/2012 5:39:32 PM

I would totally wear that nail polish but it's too expensive. I like magnetic nail polish. It's easy to use and not totally expensive.

by buffalocrush23 on 8/11/2012 6:33:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!,
So I have hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair. This year I really want to wear makeup that complements my eyes without being noticeable. I really want a natural look.

Hey girl!

Almay makes really amazing eyeshadows that complement different eye colors. Lucky for you, they have a bunch of options for hazel eyes. Just check them out and your local drugstore or Target, WalMart, etc. They are super affordable and are perfect for any occasion because they aren't too bright or crazy. I've been using them for years!
Rachael A.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/10/2012 2:35:15 PM

please join beauty! -looking for admins-
lauren<3

by yorkielover88 on 8/9/2012 10:01:15 PM

hmm i think it is cute...... might try with the beads first before wasting $25 dollars on something if i dont like it.

by butterflygirl14 on 8/9/2012 4:32:07 PM

Hey pixie_chick, mascara and black eyeliner will help. Embrace that geek chic look girly. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Help! I wear glasses with thick black frames and because I'm nearsighted, they make my eyes look tiny and contacts are financially not an option. What makeup can I use to make my eyes pop and look bigger and brighter? Please help me! Lynae P.

by pixie_chick on 8/8/2012 8:37:55 PM

that pic is a little weird how does it not fall off the nail?

by kayscout on 8/7/2012 8:48:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't have a crease on my eyes, and it's a bit difficult to create eye makeup looks on my single eyelids. Do you have any tips or advice? Thanks!

Hey Girl,

Try applying an eyeliner  just above your upper eyelashes. If you want to wear eyeshadow, just make sure you don't get too close to your brows.

best of luck!

simone s.

by cloudyday on 8/7/2012 1:01:51 PM

It looks really really cool but the sprinkles would probably all fall of on me! I'm way to busy to be all careful with my nails. It looks awesome though.

by goldenheart7 on 8/7/2012 12:03:26 PM

It'd be cute on other girls, but I just wouldn't be able to pull it off.

by Cutiepie7 on 8/7/2012 4:45:23 AM

So cool! I'd love to do this it looks amazing. My cousin's a model and she did this on her lips for a cover Smile

by Pandagirl528 on 8/7/2012 12:02:11 AM

I would definitely do that. On my nails though. On the lips is a little crazy...

by may2030 on 8/6/2012 11:38:21 PM

Yikes! A little outrageous for the actual nail polish! But super cute and the sprinkles are good much cheaper alternative! I would def. try this!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/6/2012 10:26:32 PM

Looks cool! But I don't think I'd pay more than $10 for anything for my nails!

by purplenurple88 on 8/6/2012 10:15:28 PM

I'd do it! I always like to see the cute new things to do with your nails, and this is no exception!

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 9:47:43 PM

caviar is SOO GOOD. Not into this look though.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/6/2012 9:36:50 PM

this looks so awesome to do!!!!:0

by fashion456 on 8/6/2012 9:05:07 PM

I wonder if their healthy for your nails... but anyway they look pretty sweet.

by pccool on 8/6/2012 8:52:19 PM

I...don't know. I mean it's really cute! I'm cot sure if it's for everyone though.

by cheetah#1 on 8/6/2012 8:24:58 PM

Thats really cool!! I just wonder if the beads would really stay on after a day or so.

by Emiegal on 8/6/2012 7:20:18 PM

For $17 or $25 I won't try them out!! It's bad enough that I have to pay like 5 to 10 dollars on regular nail polish!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 8/6/2012 6:48:53 PM

That is really cute I have to try it!!!...just not on my lips...

by milliethemule on 8/6/2012 6:38:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
ok, so we are going bts shopping soon, and i have the perfect first day outfit, pink jeggings, sandals, and a tank top of some sort. the only problem is that i have yet to find the perfect top, since it get pretty hot where i live, so a tank top would be good, but it has to be like 3 fingers width. and it cant be too expencive. so im pretty sure as long as its not spaghetti stap, then its ok. any ideas of stores with that kind of thing? i was thinking like, forever 21, delias, etc? Thanks a ton!

hey! yeah those stores are good. also try gap and h&m.

Helen S.

by foodiejr99 on 8/6/2012 6:22:44 PM

OMG!!! Soooo cute!!! They look like lil candy sprinkle things!!!! I would totally wear those!!!!

by Punky99 on 8/6/2012 6:16:40 PM

omg this looks sooo cool! i might do it sometimeSmile

by Alykat18 on 8/6/2012 6:15:32 PM

I'm kind of known for my nails, and I definitley want to try them. Yeah, they're crazy, but who ever said crazy couldn't be cool ;). GL should have a contest for a bunch of these!

by Ally R. on 8/6/2012 6:12:53 PM

It's so cool . I think it's not for causal wear it's for a party .

by OneDirection1843 on 8/6/2012 5:59:25 PM

i like on nails not on lips but thats just my opinon

by pariskitty11 on 8/6/2012 5:57:30 PM

I love them i am going to get it and do them

by kirsten4716 on 8/6/2012 5:57:27 PM

I totally want to have these!!! But too bad I just got my nails done Frown ;)

by Chocolate kiss on 8/6/2012 5:56:31 PM

I love them i am going to get it and do them

by kirsten4716 on 8/6/2012 5:55:27 PM

I have done caviar nails and they are really cool!

by moarcher27 on 8/6/2012 5:39:04 PM

pretty cool, i probably won't try it though. maybe for halloween or some other costume.

by the_last_ninja on 8/6/2012 5:21:22 PM

Crazy and a bit ugly in my opinion. I'm not a HUGE risk taker tho when it comes to beauty..I keep it simple

by maggie183 on 8/6/2012 5:05:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey I think I have a mental disease. Whenever I think about
something or have to make I descision about somethink I get
really anxious and sick to my stomach. HELP!!!

Hey girl! You don't have a mental disease, you just have a lot of anxiety (which is REALLY common, trust me, I have the same problem).  Talk to your mom or dad (or once school starts, the guidance counselor) and explain the issue to them calmly.  Walk them through what happens and how you feel and they should be able to give you tips on how to combat them.  For now, remember to take a deep breath when you feel yourself getting anxious and take a step back to think about something else for a minute.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 4:53:30 PM

This isn't new
It's been around for months now -_-
But I think it's pretty epic

by Bobalina on 8/6/2012 4:50:57 PM

sounds cool, i might try it

by iluvpiggles on 8/6/2012 4:42:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey if I put olive oil on my lashes will that help them be healthier???

Hey girlie, I answered your question on one of the other posts you commented on.  I don't think olive oil will make your eyelashes that much healthier.  the oil will moisturize your skin and lashes, but I don't think it will be noticeably different unless you start out with REALLY dry lashes.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 4:31:45 PM

I am so trying this

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 4:26:23 PM

if u want my opinion, I think it's gross. But I'm not into makeup.

by hermionegirl12 on 8/6/2012 4:09:09 PM

I would so try this! Smile

by TimidGurl1996 on 8/6/2012 3:40:50 PM

it looks nice on nails, but lips are kinda weird....

by mcw3400 on 8/6/2012 3:18:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please answer my comment on "My nose freaks over fragrances". PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, I answered it.  Sometimes it takes us a little while to answer questions, so unless it's been more than an hour, we're probably just busy. xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/6/2012 2:41:10 PM

I Love This!!!! Def Gonna Try It!!!<333

by bendybarbie2000 on 8/6/2012 2:40:11 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:34:41 PM

Hiya please Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Spots Open!!

by Gracie206 on 8/6/2012 2:19:10 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:18:18 PM

To be honest,I don't think this trend is too crazy for me,but I just really hate the way it looks :/ But I'm sure you guys could rock it!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/6/2012 2:00:51 PM

i need lace-up ankle boots for bts i want them laced,black and possibly studded if u can find it please respond tyvm!!

Hey girl! Try checking somewhere like Nordstrom, Urbanog, or Lulu's for the boots! xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/6/2012 1:59:02 PM

Thanks, Kate G.!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/6/2012 1:21:55 PM

I would try it. . . if it wasn't so darn expensive!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so the first day of school is Aug. 30, and I need advice. So I've been home-schooled my entire life, and this year I'm going into 8th grade in public school. I've never stepped foot into a junior High School in my life, and I don't have any friends in my grade at all, either. So my question is, is how do I make friends? I'm really shy, and don't really know how to spark up a convo. And how do I get over my first-day nerves? What if the teachers are mean? What if I can't find my classes? HELP!!!! (P.s, sorry this is so long!) Thanks for all your help!

Hey girl! Introduce yourself to everyone you sit next to in class.  It might be scary, since you're shy, but you'll meet a ton of new people.  As long as you are prepared, teachers shouldn't be too mean, but if they are, don't worry!  Generally tough teachers are tough on EVERYONE, so you'll be in the same boat as your classmates (and have something to bond over).  If you can, try stopping by the school a few days before school starts to look around.  That way, you'll know where your classes are.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/6/2012 1:05:25 PM

how do you do this on your lips

Hey girl! They did it on their lips with the same product for effect, caviar lips aren't very practical since the pieces would fall off every time you move your lips! xoxo

Kate G.

by sparklysharpie on 8/6/2012 12:57:55 PM

sooooooo trying this tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/6/2012 12:57:45 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:43:17 PM

I think it's crazy but bold! Caviar nails would make a fashion statement.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:37:25 PM

I actually just saw this on twitter today! I think the nails look really cool and am definitely going to try it!

by CheerleadingCutie on 8/6/2012 12:33:54 PM

mod mod mod
okay, so i have kinda dry, curly, frizzy,thick hair
and i really wanna try a bob and i don't wanna straighten my hair every day how do you think it'd look?
Help!

Hey girl!

Bobs are really hard to maintain for us curly haired ladies. If you want to go a little shorter, shoulder length is probably the best. You're definitely not going to want to straighten your hair every day.

Rachael A.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/6/2012 12:28:38 PM

mod mod mod!
i have a very unlucky trait. i have a very low pain tolerance and very painful cramps when i get my period. i've had my period for about two years now, and it's just getting regular, but i've noticed my cramps have gotten a lot worse. i have also noticed i get nauseous more often like on my bad days during my period. could that be from the pain or is that just something that happens when you're on you period? this has happened the last two months. what do you think? thanks!

Hey girl!

Feeling nauseous could definitely be from the pain, but it could also just be a side effect of your period that your body happens to experience. When you're having major cramps you should take a painkiller like Tylenol or Motrin to help. There is also a brand specifically for menstrual cramps called Midol. Those can probably help with your all around discomfort.

Rachael A.

by Kalulah on 8/6/2012 12:25:59 PM

Mod Mod mod I have a friend who is Muslim and her parents are very strict. Do you have any ideas of what we can do together because we only see each other at shcool she can't even go to dances.

Hey girl!

It's really nice that you're trying to find activities that you can do together. Is she allowed to go to the movies or the mall? Mini golfing? You'll have to ask her what she is and isn't allowed to do. But don't confront her in a mean way. Tell her you love hanging out with her and want to figure out tons of fun stuff the two of you can do.

Rachael A.

by Lemonlime123 on 8/6/2012 12:19:12 PM

This club is for freaks, losers, failures, and just plain UNDERDOGS. Need some cheering up? Come to me. Learn to peel that layer of geek off, and come out as a beautiful butterfly. Embrace your true self, and Answer your calls. Remember that you only life once, and Never waste it on unimportant things like social status. LEARN. Join my club, Underdogs.

by pretty123 on 8/6/2012 12:18:23 PM

This reminds me of those pink and white animal cookies that have sprinkles on them. lol Smile I think it would look cute on your nails maybe but it looks a bit weird on your lips.

by angrybirds99 on 8/6/2012 12:00:03 PM

OMG! so cool but so weird i would try but would think the beads would fall of!!!!!

by awesomeazw on 8/6/2012 11:54:39 AM

I would buy the really cheap ones (the beads) but the brand name!!!! Talk about $$$

by serenitybaum on 8/6/2012 11:53:31 AM

I am always looking for cool nail trends and designs I can do myself! I would love to try this one if it wasn't so expensive!

by sunshine4life on 8/6/2012 11:48:44 AM

Since everyone says they wouldn't try it on their lips, i would. Laughing lol not in public though. Tong i wonder if its hard to get off. ^.^

by LovelyDays111 on 8/6/2012 11:39:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I forgot the email to which you're supposed to send your picture to for the Beauty Babe/Spy thing... can someone please give it to me?

Hey girl!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but here is the link to fill out the survey to become a beauty spy!

Rachael A.

by smartgirl991 on 8/6/2012 11:36:12 AM

This isn't a new idea... I've read articles on the Ciate brand ones before. They got sued because many bloggers had been doing caviar nails before and Ciate got upset about it and tried to patent it.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 8/6/2012 11:23:08 AM

Wow, the pack of 12 micro bead sets is cheaper than a nail polish and one bottle of beads!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/6/2012 11:16:00 AM

I soooo want to try those! Except, just on my fingers. Smile and falls-ball, i thought it would chip too! But apparently it stays on really well. Hmm... Oh well, they're still cool!

by epicforevs on 8/6/2012 10:45:46 AM

it looks like candy! i would do it on my nails, but not on my lips

by myfatsquirrel on 8/6/2012 10:27:54 AM

im gonna try it for halloween.... on my lips too!!

by fiafia17 on 8/6/2012 10:24:03 AM

I would soooo try this on my nails, but i don't think i would try it on my lips.

by Geek Lover on 8/6/2012 10:22:34 AM

That's really cool! Though it kinda looks like it might chip easily even with the acetone

by fallsb-ball on 8/6/2012 10:21:47 AM

Would loooooove to try them!
P.S. If someone tells you to try the same thing with sprinkles don't do it!!! It doesn't work! ;P

by loveyourlife43 on 8/6/2012 10:20:25 AM

I would definitely try them . . . if they weren't so expensive !

by peacelovegoogle on 8/6/2012 9:58:32 AM